Trunks without jacket, long hair, maybe release for ESF??

Best answers
The neck of Trunks is fine now and it is better than the last one, and about the hair it must have a spike on the back. Here is the link of the picture. Nice update.

http://www.dranet.com/image.php?img=http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/5814/0025hs.jpg

And too all the people who complains about the short hair, you've misunderstood what I said, I don't want the normal form of Bojack Trunks a short hair either, what I mean is another version of Trunks which have the short hair. And ReCkOninG of FirE said "maybe" so it's not sure.

DMW

Best answers
X-boy i think its different cuz thats USSJ Trunks not just ssj with long hair.They look a little different(well i think so anyway).Go into the other long hair trunks thread and look at the drawover someone did,(forgot the name).There is not spike sticking up in the back like USSJ.Well if he wants to change it it doesnt matter,trunks looks awesome either way.

DMW

Best answers
Well looks like i was wrong but trunks looks awesome either way.Cant wait for this model.

Best answers
Man,you've improved. I really love those arms. Just make the face sharper like the others said. Btw i thought you were going to switch to LW?

Best answers
If you said he improved then, check this out! LOL! It it soo much better dude! My cut thumb aplauds you! Such a great job!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

**edit
(I posted after ryan..it just showed up I posted before.. o_O)

Best answers
HAPPY BDAY TO ME :D yay im 14 ^^

bah ill switch when tryforce comes back so he can teach me :)

anyway bah i reskinned this bish, looking at a few paintovers my buddies on msn gave me i got my ideas together and got this

Best answers
Happy Birthday to you ReCkOninG of FirE,

Nice skinning man I like the hair and the face but his eye brow shadows(I don't know the english word for it) up in his forehead is a little long.

DMW

Best answers
Happy B Day KaNgArOo how old r u now?and he looks cool,but looks like he needs some sleep.LOL good job ReCkoNinG.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, although I would prefer if the eyes were skinned with curves. Also, on the neck, throw in more color tones. And the hair, needs to be thinner, not thicker.

DMW

Best answers
Yea hope ya finish soon,btw for the Non SSj long hair trunks do you plan on starting the whole model over.Or will you just change the head and reskin?

Best answers
You Promis to make me a trunks and..so u did thank you very much ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
happy bday may you look better and happyer then trunks ^_^

Best answers
Your birthday was on the same day that i got unbanned. Today! Happy birthday the hair is awesome i love it. The nose looks a bit weird though. Thats the only thing i can see wrong with it.. It's for ESF finally a good trunks model.

Best answers
DMW said:
Yea hope ya finish soon,btw for the Non SSj long hair trunks do you plan on starting the whole model over.Or will you just change the head and reskin?
Obviously just change the hair, why make a whole new model that looks the same?

:p Oh and thanks everybody for the birthday wishes :D I really appreciate it, I will have an update soon :)

edit: lil update, my folds suck ass :p

DMW

Best answers
I think he looks awesome,and why make a new model you say,i dunno i was suffering from a serius lack of sleep.I dont even remember what all i did.But yea he looks awesome,sword and all.

Best answers
No,your folds don't suck,actually there pretty good IMO. The sword is to short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom