Best answers
i was wanderin if some 1 who knows who Crono is.....could u make a model of him?if u can i ask that u r really good at modelin and could i make him have his sword?well if u can do it i ask u PLEASE do and post it here 2 k.well tell me if u can do it it might take some time but so did all the other models.oh befor i forget i have a pic of him if want but how do u post pics?well cya.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your thinking of chrono from chrono trigger theres a mod in the making im hepling with for half life wait for it

Best answers
no offense but dats kind of a *** idea i mean chrono looks lyke he is sorta a dbz charecter

Best answers
thats cause the guy who came up with dbz was also the character designer for chrono trigger:laff:

Best answers
ya i know i could tell because of the drawin style and is the chrono trigger mod the 1 gelnn is helpin on?:rolleyes:

Best answers
Indeed.. Squaresoft called in Akira Toriyama to do the art work for CT, as you can tell by the very 'Anime' feel to it.

A Chrono Trigger mod? Sounds interesting.. sign me up! lol.

Best answers
indeedith

chrono trigger was made when enix and square soft merged and they r doin it again now:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom