Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
grrr sime you people PLEASE READ THE POSTS i said the eyes arent for real that was just for the pic.

and yes the beams will come out of his cannon
Yes i did read it, I'm just saying it LOOKS better I never said will it come out like that though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um why not just add in the glowing eyes...

and one question

if its the legend of megaman why is vile in it?

i mean its the legend of megaman not the legend of x :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hibiki im going to probably make a eyes version to go with it,they will glow too,

and i coudlnt think of a good mod name so i just decided legacy of megman, got any ideas?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm ill take it under consideration but i stil need more so i can choose

Best answers
We're calling it the Legacy of Megaman (Rockman in Japan) because it has not just Megaman X characters, but characters in the original Megaman series, such as Bass (Forte in Japan) and Protoman (Blues in Japan).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i just think its too common.. because theres a game called ledends of megaman, im still taking up names if anyone has a better name

Best answers
I was wondering if Zero from the MMX series will be in this cause after all Zero is the greatest hes alot stronger and cooler then X plus hes got that good & evil thing going so I was just wondering if he would be in it cause someone told me that Zero model of yours was gettin remade and it was better then before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry zero is almost done, read the first post.. :|

Best answers
Oh ok well sorry for not reading the first post thats a nice model btw. When Zeros done be sure to post pics hes my fave char hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom