Best answers
As he said, it's a maybe. He's not sure on whether or not he's going to put him in the pack. I personally think Rush should be excluded from the pack, since he doesn't really fight on his own (forget the American made Megaman cartoon series, just forget it ever existed). He just helps Megaman in the games and in battle by transforming into various forms, such as springboards, jet boards, submarines, flight armors, and power armors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok new pic

thanks again to drew for the head, even thou i made it from zero into vile lolhere

Best answers
Hey Soccer, I am making a Mod Based on Megaman, umm, would you rather join my team as a Modeller? or Skinner? Its Megaman X and or Zero, still thinking about it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ nah im already in a mod, this isnt really a mod its a total conversion and this wont take years like mods do

Best answers
heh looks better now Soccer.....btw....replace the sbc..with vile's cannon.....like the one from redsaiyan.net.... the rocket idea..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of couse man, im gonna replace most of the game lol

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant tell a huge diffrence but hes still lookin good, is that magaizine of bullets double sided or wil it be invisble from one side

Best answers
Is the pic at an angel? It might jut be me but, either its the right leg thats messed up or the left leg thats not spread. Also the armor covering the knee looks like it was ripped or somthing? Basically what i'm saying is the alot of areas need to be smoothed. Everything else is A-O-K.
P.S.- Who is everyone gonna replace?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
final render btw the eyes were just for coolness its not on the model

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good, looks good, theres only 1 thing i would change, where his stomach meets his chest its too narrow, whether you change it or not its a good model, but it could be better

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what nuttzy said is what i think also. it would look better if it satrted off wide and gradually got smaller.
thin megaman pack is lookin good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok just a small update i fixed the torso like you guys wanted it looks better i think you can see it in my avatar.

also i compiled it last night but there was a error, probably because i have like 15 skinmaps lol. ill get that fixed today then ill post some ingame pics

Best answers
um, just to check...yall know his name is sigma...not stigma....right?

and does yall TC have a site?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
site..not yet im trying to get one,

and i have some very very good news, SIGMA is being made by the great mistery X so execpt a AWESOME model and skin

Best answers
make the stomach a little not like | | straight down make it like \ / .........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kasado scroll up and read the post, it says i fixed it, you can look on my avatar too

Best answers
right on i just say the pic cool man

Best answers
looks real great hope he does shoot from the gun on his shoulder though =)
The eyes sorta look wierd to me i prefered the all back version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grrr sime you people PLEASE READ THE POSTS i said the eyes arent for real that was just for the pic.

and yes the beams will come out of his cannon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom