Suinaides wallpaper (my anime) (not complete)

Best answers
Well dude, it's ok I guess since it's all hand drawn.. but you could use more layers and detail.

Best answers
its not bad but i would make him more muscular if i where you! chicks dig for that! ;) :laff:

Best answers
well they guys 17 so im thinking he wont be as huge as some anime chars.:)

Best answers
wow i didnt expect anyone to say that. ive been getting bad responses from ppl i kno lol

Best answers
i looks good but i dont realy know. i prefer hand drawing. i never drawed a char with paint.

Best answers
X-iT_W0uN|) now i KNOW your just doing the to be nice. Cuz in reality that could use a lot of more work. OK here is what you really need to do. Shorten his neck. Cuz its too long. Lets see what else. His hands are just...gone heh. Make some fingers n what not. And the thing around him is no good. Get rid of that or make it further apart from him. Cuz its too close. and i think thats it. Ill edit if i see anything else.

Edit: yep i saw some more. Ok here is what else. Give him more muscles. In the arms and in the chest area. Also i GOTTA ask this...What the hell is that around his waist? I mean seriously. What is that lol. Im not being mean. Im just wondering wtf is that?? Also it looks like he has NO legs what-so-ever And the thing around his crouch. That is pretty damn long. Is he like SUPER Manly or what? lol

Best answers
He's not finished that why I didn't look so closely I'll crit on that stuff when he's finished

Best answers
True be dat. Well your off the hook this time o_O lol jk anyway i just posted cuz i think with my knowledge of the force ( ;) ) you could do a LOT better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom