• I don't care

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • What's the point?

Votes: 18 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Thats ok u dont have to get it if u dont want it. And killa i think ur sadly mistaken..:S i believe he was trying to say was that DBAF is clearly non exsistence. And i was saying no one really cares anymore on if its fake or not...:S really has anyone else complained on how that if its real or not. Its just getting kinda childesh. This is all im gonna say on this topic. No more..;/

Best answers
w00t
Goku ssj 6 aint real i think i would be cool to make just a goku ssj 4 (w00t someone has made one already i think)

And ssj 5billion Gohan Wtf is that!

he gose mystic at around 60 mill (carnt eva go ssj again! the 60mill is an estimate goku was that in ssj 3 so gohan should be round that when he went mystic!!)

So how can u make a ssj 5 billian Gohan!!!!!!

I agreee with NeLo .....:S

Best answers
Okay, dunno if anyone said this, but if anyone decides to make it, there is 1 thing to remember.

All SSJs have Golden Hair and have no body fur or hair or whatever.

And all the people who say about SSJ4, it's Super 4, basically a mix of the Golden Oozaru and SSJ3, but reddish body hair, and black hair.

Best answers
I Say Stick with Making a SSJ3, SSJ6 Look Ridculas, Every Pic of ssj5/6 is Different, so how would you make a model of it, if you wanted to go past ssj3 go ssj4 at least that would be eaiser to make, since you actually know what it looks like, instead of some made up one that NO ONE knows what its post to look like and it dosnt even exist.

Your Over the SSJ6, just Make Some Decent ssj2's and 3's cause we dont got any reall good ones of those....

Best answers
Originally posted by Akhkaru
Okay, dunno if anyone said this, but if anyone decides to make it, there is 1 thing to remember.

All SSJs have Golden Hair and have no body fur or hair or whatever.

And all the people who say about SSJ4, it's Super 4, basically a mix of the Golden Oozaru and SSJ3, but reddish body hair, and black hair.
Dude there is a fine line between ssj3 and 4...:S in ssj4 he has red hair on his body.. Different clothing, and his hair is NOT like ssj3 its not even close to it...so i advise u to relook that.

Btw i have my ssj6 goku done.. :D Its decent but im not gonna share it with u folks JUuuussst yet..

Best answers
....duh!..:S
only i do. Plus someone else but im not tellin who.:D

Best answers
wait r we suppose to care if u think its stupid?o_o :S

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ n00b
STUPID DB AF STUPID SSJ5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
look who's talking, ive read alot of your posts and none of them make sense.
as to making a fan made charecter, go for it. just dont expect people to give you a cheerful response.
;)

Best answers
nah, its not a comic book or a manga. its a fan based internet fic. theres just alot of .txt files of it. the pics are all fan made too.

Best answers
did i make you cry with my last pm? or do you just not get it?
i dont say anything insulting and you jump up and try to slam me again.

Best answers
well for one, what you quoted, i didnt say, look at my post super cool editor guy. and second your the only one with a problem here, well see who the mod's favor in your little rant over nothing. and telling me to shut up is just another reason i think your under the age of 14.

Best answers
yeah i did flame you, in a PM, and i wish i could show the world how much of a chump i made you look while i was doing it. and id love you show your awsome kiddy responses too. letting cucumba know i flamed you is fine with me, he pmed me and im pretty sure i ironed all that out. your just a big headed little kid and i dont understand why telling me you told a mod i flamed you in a pm for flaming me in a thread holds any weight. look at it this way, you keep telling me to shut up and call me and idiot infrount of all these people, and i do it secretly. and we all know this phrase so im gonna use it right now, who's the bigger man people? who's the bigger man?

Best answers
lol this forum is becoming a big soap opera, all i can say is just ignore the kiddies, don't waste breathe on them considering nothing gets into their heads, + its just a wasted use of this forum(kinda like what im doing right now so.........) BACK ON TOPIC! oooooooooooook neLo u know i gotta get a piece of that ssj6 goku right? hehe..

Best answers
no, you did TRY to flame me, but i couldnt tell what you said, too many **'s and we all know what that means. and i think your already in trouble dude, your just carring this on and i dont want anyone to think im some kinda scum bag for draging it out too, but you can see im handling this in the right way, and keeping my pride while doing so. calling my edits names is a cool way to cut me down too, because everyone seems to like them and as to people calling me names? i dont mind that either because i dont see them doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom