• I don't care

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • What's the point?

Votes: 18 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
frankly in my opinion if one is done good, then great grand wonderful if you don't like it don't use it simple as that. if you don't like it then let all the noobs or the people the do use it. and for brolly...**** brolly sure he's stong and everything but he doesn't talk sound packs would be hard to get cause in the movies there is constant music playing and brolly is way to obsessed with doing double cloths lines to people it's really dumb that all i see him do is either shoot a green ball or extend his arms out and tackle 2 people at once

Best answers
or make ssj4:) i really want to see a decent ssj4... i dunno if other ppl also want, and if a modeler wants to make us/me 1 o_o

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God damn, Swiffer is right, why are we arguing over a charecter or w/e. Dude and there is a SSJ4 Goku look at sites for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why

There is no ssj6 so why would you guys want it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you fighting man? Atleast it's a suggestion it will be cool to look at ingame...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who me

who me. im not fighting anyone.ssj6 would suck because its not real.Thats my oppinion

Best answers
the all mighty emeka is right (lol) it's irratating when you guys talk about it for a long time...it's a contraversal issue expect fighting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

Originally posted by Mr. Nemo
the all mighty emeka is right (lol) it's irratating when you guys talk about it for a long time...it's a contraversal issue expect fighting
im not pissed.Its just that ssj6 isnt real why would you want it:] Everybody keeps saying im pissed.:S

Best answers
i didn't say you were pissed i was agreeing with you emeka it's not real but if they want to have one well guess no one can stop them so...oh well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt

i didnt mean you nemo.well thx your the only one who see's my point without thinking im flaming:] Im a nice guy i dont flame often i do get irriated but i dont flame

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I know SSJ6 Goku doesn't exist it will be cool to have a mixed char and all

Best answers
grant grand and wonderful now it's settled ssj6 is fake killa wants it and someone us don't but nothing can be done so it'll be released anyway if somone makes the skin but it won't be an accual character or transformation in esf and thats that so if i was a mod i would close this but i'm not so oh well...te he

Best answers
SSJ5 and SSJ6 are the only ones that come from what im about to describe.

I have yet to see a reliable pic of any but SSJ5 Goku but there is a New Manga in Japan called DragonBall AF (Which is not known what it stands for its possible Another Future,Alternate Reality or any combonation of those 4 words.)Its not doing well and has like a 1/1000000 chance of making it to the U.S. (where i live)

In this so far things i have seen

SSJ5 Goku-Goku with Very Long Very Thick white hair
SSJ6 Goku-Goku with long Red hair (have not seen a good pic)

Fusions
Vegetunks-Vegeta+Trunks
Piceta-Piccolo+Vegeta

unknown fusion
Tall dude in goku's gi but bald with the 6 dots that krillin has on his forehead (most likely a fake)

Best answers
don't trust anything you see online most of it is fake almost all of it so just leave this subject alone and we can all be happy...and if it doesn't make it to america oh well it's probably not that great anyway

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh... Dammit DBAF IS FAKE they mixed SSJ5 and 6 goku charecters they stole pics changed colors and changed the looks.... and SSJPan is so fake they copied the pic and coloured the hair yellow have yet to see a reliable pic of any but SSJ5 Goku but there is a New Manga in Japan called DragonBall AF (Which is not known what it stands for its possible Another Future,Alternate Reality or any combonation of those 4 words.)Its not doing well and has like a 1/1000000 chance of making it to the U.S. (where i live) well on the site I saw it on (which it's fake) they said it was DBAfter Future it is fake man

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How bout we say this it's fake (but not fake......) we all agree if it's fake and not fake

Best answers
WTF are you talking about? Killa (stop double and triple posting just edit) DBAF is fake and the fact that it is running in japan is an internet RUMOR and it is NOT TRUE ok? I have seen pics of this so called DBAF even the title is so fake it looks like they took the word Dragonball from the original DB seris and pasted AF that someone made in psp or something, then they took real DBGT pics and edited them with whatever colors they want and said "hey its ssj39 goku!".

and every time you guys talk about the fake saiya levels someone always asks for a pic, you cant have a pic of what ssj5 ro ssj6 look like because the idiots are not even consistent. They draw like 12 different versions and all call them ssj5, I mean maybe I would have more respect for it if they actually got their **** together. And that site you always post that has pictures its an amatuer site made hosted by a free website, and all the DBAF sites are like that. Dont you think if DBAF was real and running in Japan it would have its own official site that isnt hosted by ****ty geocities or somethin?

Best answers
ya so..:S and we r supposed to care because..;/

OK listen we all realize that its fake and etc. But as far as anyone else is concerned its just getting old now and we really dont care anymore. We did when the topic was fresh and all but now since its getting made etc we just dont care and so we move on to the next model that is being made. Thats all.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What he is saying is that it doesn't exist but he wants it in the game it will look cool.

Best answers
As everyone now and you have read on this thread SSJ6 Goku isn't real.. It was created by Fans of DBZ/DBGT

most of the pictures you see of Goku SSJ5 is just Brolli wearing different clothes. i have only seen 1 picture of a fan made SSJ6 and it looks ok, but i wouldn't use it while playing ESF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom