Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
well heres the first gohan ssj4 ill be released pretty soon.

EnGoY :laff: .

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it's a reskin, but that model has quite a few flaws in it, you can see trough the models at some places. If you can't model then nvm, but if you can i would fix these flaws, it looks awesome, but the holes really give it a low score.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ewwwwwwwwwww........You didn't fix what I told you on the front instead of having a penis he has a vagina....>_> Dude..Did you move the vertexes or what?

almostdeleted

A
you spelled.. enjoy wrong.. :-/

hmm.. well its ok but it wouldve been better if you actually used adult gohans head >_>

Best answers
um.. how come all of ultra squads ssj4 edits have the same uper body skin but they were made by different ppl..:p... he looks like vegeta in the face.. and the pants looks like smo just some hue/saturation... correct me if im wrong... but good edit :-D.. im not trying to put u down its just that all of em look the same besides the head is different

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks pretty g00d.. although he does look as if he has a vagina.. or nothings there :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Leet Canadian what pic where you trying to post ??? Well anyway this model edit is not good is not clean and fresh is too fuzzy blurry jesus how should I explain it honestly is ugly.You should work more on the skin I see you made the folds darker and the upper part wasn't your skin is Ultra's or why does all the upper ssj4 body look the same? Mr.Skin By Me.Another note you forgot to change it into RGB for changing saturation and then to put it back as Indexed Color.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would i be wrong to assume thats ultras ssj4 goku chest skin on it, (dont play games with me)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amen to that Nuttzy.Now Tr1dan will you explain Mr.Skin By Me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not only is that ultra's top body.. but i think thats vegeta's ssj4 face also.. i could be wrong... and the ssj4 tail is the same as the tail on that chibi goku yall were going to do an animation on ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You ripped stuff and you didn't give credits??? not just to smo but the creators of the tail and hair? Also Iceman has a point there it could be Ssj4 Vegeta's Hair but you could have use the GT Vegeta with the Mystic's GOhan hair and then add the parts of the Ssj4 Vegeta of the hair from behind and then sticked it to the gohan's head and hair.Plus the face skin. >_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
closed because the whole thing is ripped

ripping = bad :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom