Best answers
its looking ok but he just isnt looking ....ssj2ish to me. if that was trunks id agree but its vegeta..still keep experimenting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by preddie45
its looking ok but he just isnt looking ....ssj2ish to me. if that was trunks id agree but its vegeta..still keep experimenting
uh wtf it looks nothing like ssj trunks dude :|

Best answers
yas , good hair , but one thing , make the hair darker , less yellow a bit more orange ;/ , cuz the difference between ssj1 and 2 is that ssj2 is more spiked for char's that the ssj hair isnt ( like gohan ) , and the other difference is the color, the hair becomes darker and cooler ;/ oh and the electricity ;/
nice nice

Best answers
Soccer you got an update on ur SSJ2 Vegeta? Im axiously but patiently awaiting completion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Soccer you got an update on ur SSJ2 Vegeta? Im axiously but patiently awaiting completion.
yea i do,

ok ive tryed a thousand times to texture the hair but its really hard so im just gonan make the color darker and i did what u told me i made the hair smaller and more backwards it looks better i think ill either have it up today or tommrow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok its done im waiting for logan to get on aim so he can host it now

btw it looks MUCH better

and it will look sweet with dc darklings animations they will be released soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ cuzz i diddnt really make the model just edited

Best answers
but mostly all the esf models on RS are edits, you just have to give credit to the origional creators.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wont bel ong till i get it up

im going to make a soundpack later

Best answers
If your not gunna release it yet can we atleast get a pic of the final version?

Best answers
Originally posted by -=The Wes=-
ask www.supersaiyanelite.tk to host it, they host edits as well (like my edited aura:D)
yeah www.supersaiyanelite.tk rules....oh and by the way that arua model you "made" lol i did the same thing to i opened the aura model up in a skinning program and decided not to do it so i quit and when i played esf my arua was huge and red like that too....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry i couldnt release it yesterday.. ill release a pic and the final version today ill add a sound pack later

Best answers
Looks like today has turned into tomorrow again, or did you already host it somewhere?

Best answers
Whats the differnece between a SSJ and an SSJ2 Vegeta regarding sounds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom