Best answers
Hi!
Look:

What do you think about the model?
The head and head skins are by me, the body and body skins are by SS Vegeta and Mastasurf, the Animations are by Darktooth.

I am now making a model made complete by me, but i don´t know whether i make new animations, because that will take to long time^^. I have done the head+ skin in 1 1/2 hours^^. For that, it dont look bad i think, what do you think?

EDIT!!!: Sorry!!!!!! Here the download link: Click here and download from my young Clan page^^.

Best answers
I think the hair is a bit too rigid and goes upward too directly. a bit more of a curve, maybe making the strands a bit thicker and decreasing the amount of them would look more like SSJ2 gohan.
at least, that's what I think judging by a few reference pictures.

Best answers
the model is good but the bang is messed up its too fat and looks lyke a lightning bolt

Best answers
It looks good,but you should do more with the hair,its all just sticking straight up now.

Best answers
i really wish people would make their own bodies and skins, the default one is so crappy :\

only crit, get new body

Best answers
i agree i think the original could use some work i mean look at first form cell hes like the show and gohan kinda looks like he has implants(no offence to modelers) any way i like what u did to it :D

Best answers
the hair shouldnt do that it should go out up and to the sides more like in a angel like right and up and left and up and the hair is almost perfect just fix that and the bang thats coming down make it smaller.

Best answers
Sorry but..... what do you mean with bang? what the hell is a bang? :D

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm the hair looks odly familar like an edited version of Adult Battle Damaged Gohan, mind posting a flatshade so i can have a look? I apologise if i'm wrong but i'm sure i've seen that hair somewhere before.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The front Hair Strip is huge! Try making it thiner

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya thiner and is called a bang....Also the hair is too spiky make it more to the sides.

Best answers
Tux[Lurking] said:
i really wish people would make their own bodies and skins, the default one is so crappy :\

only crit, get new body
well, if you think it's crappy, make a new one yourself :laff:
anyway, you have seen this, haven't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom