• Buy half-life again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy Hafl-life 2 this time

• Go to your friend, and steal his key.

• Total voters
Best answers
heres a ssj2 gohan i was workin on today. credits to s bolt for the head, smo for body, orig gohan skinner for body skin, and me for the edit. heres a pic. hope u like it, if u do ill host it.

Best answers
looking good gogetenks, but fix the problems i mentioned to you on aim, iight?
but man, from the side..that's sexy
*whispers* if you want, i can help you out.
keep it up.
glad to see you still working hard.
peace

Best answers
Its nice, me like. Maybe think about smoothing out the hair on the edges just a tad. Great job, keep it up chief

Best answers
looks nice
just a question, did you use the ssj or ssj3 smo models?
cause if you do they probably haved the bad clipping error like his ones ;.;
oh, and could ya make a normal or ssj version? :p

Best answers
Hey man that model looks great!The only problem i see is i think it would look better if you added a little more hair to the right side of his head(If hes looking at you)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
give him a bit more induvidial hair and it will be almost perfect

oNe

Best answers
I think the model's looking good, I like it, the only problem maybe is the legs are a bit too short, they look the same length as his arms, so a slight proportional problem. Other than that I think you did a great job. I'll give it a download when it's done! Keep workin hard!

Best answers
udate

heres the reg ssj and ssj2 gohan. credits to sexyasian for the ssj and reg hair. all i have to do now is animate them. and should i make a version with the capes?

Best answers
u should cahnge his belt to red color in the ssj3 and BAM! u got it! nice models/skins

Best answers
ok there finished and already being hosted. and i fixed the hair so theres more of it on ssj2. heres a pic of it. and brollman i would like to work on evm just pm me. and his belt was blue when he went ssj2 don't ask me y. heres a pic of him woth the blue belt.

Best answers
ah, i stand corrected *takes hat off, and bows* lol, where is it being hosted GSF? redsayian?

Best answers
could you remove from the normal gohan and ssjgohan the hair edit? thats the only thing i dont like about it.

peace

-=The Wes=-

Best answers
HOLY s*** u should host dat but could u make the middle hair higher n make a bojack movie 1 :) danx

Best answers
ill make a bojack gohan too but for now i need a host for my gohans. by the way i changed the reg and ssj hair back to its orig way.

Best answers
sorry for double post but its teh only way i can attract poeple cuz if i edit it won't show that i have a new post. but hsres the bojack gohan. credits to sexyasian for some of the skin and orig gokumaker for teh boots and the rest of the credits stay the same. heres a pic. i need a host for this pack edit heres link to the first pack. http://www.dbng.orcon.net.nz/CELLgohan.htm

oNe

Best answers
Dude that 2nd pack is awesome, good job, I'll be downloading that when it comes out! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom