Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy Hafl-life 2 this time

• Go to your friend, and steal his key.

• Total voters

oNe

Best answers
Dude, your Gohan pack has coming along very nicely, I love it, I can host it for you aswell so if you need a host right now I can host the current pack. PM me if you want me to.

Best answers
This pack looks great, though the hair looks very good on the SSJ, it dosnt Spike out in that one right part like Gohan's did... but wow, that looks very nice, good job.

Best answers
Omg the hair still doesnt look right. Make the hair on the left side go out more and the hair on the right side look smaller. (for ssj and the normal) and for the SSJ2 make his hair go out and up more on both sides. Look at adhorsen's avatar and you know what im talkin about.

Best answers
Lol please try and spell my name right if your going to mention me,but yeah it wuld look better if you made the hair on his left go the the left jest a bit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
heres an update i used Abhorsen's avator. bojack and cell games gohans hair r different so ill make another hair for the cell games gohan.credits to origgoku makder for the hair. i edited gokus hair abit tomake it look like Abhorsen's avator. and yes that is smos body but only the body not the arms.

edit* heres a pic of the cell games gohan hair.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
youre 3 bangs look messed- you can fix this by putting it more down closer to the forehead and not as bushy as you have it now....
but this might just be because its sucha small pic...

question: he has fingers right?

from the close ups of the face posted earlier it looks like the 2 skin tones are different colors...
face/body
maybe some shots of the back of the head later?

request: can you make the hair 2 dif colors... like how the pro's edit of vegeta is... for both ssj and reg...

o and the belt/undershirt/shoulder/wristbands dont look all the same color like it looks like the belt and wrist bands are a more royal blue then the dark blue (from the pack shot is what im going off of)

Best answers
Ok Guys something to correct here !! Ok the Bojack Gohans Hair and the Cell Saga Hair are exactly the same trust me i saw the movie many times i only thing you thing the hair looks different because it is whiped in the air because of its aura !!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, nice gohan models. Those models with smo's body from Goku are pretty good. But hey 1 question to Sexyasian, is that Kai outfit Gohan on your sig out for DL anywhere?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we have PM :rolleyes:, on Abhorsens avatar gohan is powering up so that isnt the original hair but that second hair pic is perfect plate it on his head and the model is almost done i think :)

Best answers
no not realy in bojack da last spike is going up in cell saga all ov them are going down

now on topic da models good needs a little more clothing detail n more muscular arms other then dat its a great gohan model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom