Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Do you read or do you click on random things when you see them?

Best answers
awesome model, but when are the new sprites coming out for it? And a suggestion, lose the cape, it's pretty ***.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey what if I make the cape really large like so it is on the floor so like when you walk it drags on the floor and when you power up it flows around is really large

Best answers
That might be cool, but for right now, it kinda sucks, cuz you can't see the beautiful model on the other side of the cape

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah I know really beutiful model
you got the sound files? well we are almost done with the beta so just stick around

* EDIT *

Yo Demonlord go uninvisible in icq

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spawn

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+1)>Ummm LOSE THE CAPE PLEASEEEEE it looks G@Y and make it cool I can wait oh of course NOOBS PLEASE DONT ASK IT SO FAST you have to wait if you want a QUALITY SKIN you know............

Best answers
alright, I'm taking the cape off the model as we speak, I'll have it uploaded somewhere in an hour or less.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok we could (Im not sure yet) have multiple models for if you like the cape
and if you dont like the cape, we have multiple skins one ifs bsttledamaged and one is normal (what you have seen) we now have a chain attack instead of special beam cannon we changed the eye laser color too green, we made a fix to the cape so his feet dont go through it, he has chains drooping off his body (really cool thanks DemonLord)
he still has masenko and we need to fix some sounds During Chain attack he says what makes you god?! but I need it louder if you make a fix for this send it to [email protected]

Best answers
ok, this is harder than I though, I keep blowing holes thru the body of the person. I'll keep trying at this, but someone else that's good at modeling should probably do it too, i don't want this to turn out crappy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You found what?

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=blue, strength=#+1)>Ok you found a spawn model is it good does it have the chains and detail if is a good one and as you say no cape send it to me to aim or either msn......

AIM:VegettoZRuleZ
MSN:[email protected]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yo first off not to be rude but you need my permission to mess with my model if your gunna host it! secondly the model you found let me guess its by scareCrow
well that is Demonlords model also :p
So please next time you ask before messing with my model if your gunna host it

Best answers
I wasn't gonna host, it, just send it to you, I can't host it, I'm really bad at webpage building

Best answers
make 2

im goin to make 2 models of this one, one will be with the cape and the other will be without and have a few more spikes.:fight:

Best answers
I've found another spawn model that doesn' have a cape if you want me to send it to you, but the only problem is it doesn't have the chains

Best answers
most people double post to bump their thread back up to the top of the list hehe

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey the Models will be on Demon lords site soon enough you guys and for everybody waiting screens will be up soon

Best answers
finished

ok im all done with the spawn model, on my site i made 3 diferent models on is with the cape , the second is with the cape and chains, and the third just has the chains and has more spikes. plus you get the sprites and sounds with it. you can get the model at :
click here

just wait for the intro to finish and then click enter and on the next page click the link that is above the ssj5 goku picture. everyone enjoy
peace:devgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom