Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yo I sent um when you have updates please put them on this fourm and this topic thanks alot again your the coolest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSj_Gotenks95, edit is to change your post however you want it maybe you should try it before you say anything else

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man that guy made 5 posts in a row :shocked: . Thats just weird and n00bish(I only double post :laff: )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yo Im not a noobie I was just frustrated and i would like to apologize for snapping
at Xx I was just kinda pissed thats all
oh and Demonlord hows it going

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well do you have icq because might just have to use that if not then we can try msn

Best answers
This account has been logged into from too many computers in the last 24 hours.

;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My account, i have 3 computers a macintosh performa my windows and my G3 so yes i have been on on alot of computers but not outside my household i have also been sitting here for a few hours waiting for replies (im not crazy)

*UPDATE* I finished the sound pack for spawn

Best answers
wut happened

hey dude what happened with e-maling me the files just either attach them to an e-mail or post them on your website and ill down load them off of there
[email protected]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Does anybody else want to help also demonlord never seems to be on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USE THE ****ING EDIT BUTTON!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DOUBLE POSTING IS, YES YOU ARE A NOOB

*sorry for the flame but he just pisses me off*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SORRY I FORGOT damn why the hell does it matter you get pissed over the smallest things

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR DOUBLE POSTING THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
Im gunna try to get redsaiyan to host my and Demonlords pack it is almost complete it is in sort of a beta period we are going to add more as of now it has spawn sounds and the model with the skin we (actually just demonlor) are going to edit the sprites and give him chains for some of his attacks and give the cape more movement we might get rid of ki blasts and give him some guns but thats about it so check red sayian.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks you have been told already. USE THE EDIT BUTTON. If you need to add something new to your post use it... IT IS NOT THAT HARD. You have warnings for dubble posting and it is a rule here that you do not dubble post. Stop now before you get banned.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey does anybody want to host my file it is not completly completed but you can play as him which I think is good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom