Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well if he says you cant use it for WOD then you cant use it for WOD. The first one is 1337, Gotta love the skin :D

Best answers
Good job on the Super Buu's.. :yes:
I actually like nr 2 the best.. :D

No pressure, but are you gonna release one of those for ESF? I know they are for different mods, but is it possible at all to convert em to ESF?

Again, no pressure here, just asking.. and keep it up..
If you made that kinda progress in the art of modeling in a year, i can't wait to see the models you are gonna cook up next year.. :laff: ;)

Best answers
looks like hes gonna fal foward :laff:

the models look awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats one heck of a model wow thats so cool please release it????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg Zero..............THE 2 OF THOSE ARE FOR DMZ THE LAST ONE IS FOR GHP YOU IMMATURE LEARN TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was that really necessary, Vegetto91? I think not, it's spam and just a step below a flame....please, don't do it again.

Best answers
Don't threads like these belong in the GHP forum? I love Smo's work, but it seems like its inviting the flaming and the begging for releases...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's wrong ?? the modeling section is specially for ppl to show there work like models or skin from other mods or just to show what they made.Smo is just showing his progress over the past few years or months I DUNNO! lol.Well if ppl read they should know those 2 first are for DMZ and the third GHP.Flaming there's no flaming I guess I went a little hard on Zero but is just irritating that ppl like him DOUBLE POST and then beggin for release.Is only a few ppl that like to go offtopic >_> and ask something else and then they mess it up and blah.Well I think this is clear enough . ;) Also sorry Majin You didn't mean to be that hard it just irritate me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Xsl>|<... im australian... of course i know what coon means, we invented the word

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
Xsl>|<... im australian... of course i know what coon means, we invented the word
Well if you know what it means then you must know what this warning :warning: is for. Got any beef with it? PM me and let me know if there's any misunderstanding.

Best answers
woohoo go sonic

Anyway I like em,looks like great improvement,but of course,you could get rid f the 90 angle cut from the thrid ones waist :) Minor details but what the heck

I also like the others,esp 1,gives this Buu-ish feeling to it :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright people, calm down, damage is dealt, business as usual. You have a right to express your feelings but not to spam. Let's stay on topic.

Edit-- PM me if you have any additional complaints or wish for additional action to be taken. No gaurentee that anything more than a warning is going to happen.

Mr. Smo, it might do you some good to apologize to the forum for your remarks, however, I'm not going to enforce that, it's just a suggestion.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
-_-... i didnt mean it in the racial sense... and no im not apologizing. ban me if u want i couldnt care less

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teh Smo is confident

EDIT: i just noticed this was spam. there isnt really much to post about in this thread. sorry admins and mods

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
teh Smo is confident

EDIT: i just noticed this was spam. there isnt really much to post about in this thread. sorry admins and mods
What's the point of apologising when you're going to do it anyway? Delete your post if you really mean it and please DO NOT spam here.

Mr Smo said:
-_-... i didnt mean it in the racial sense... and no im not apologizing. ban me if u want i couldnt care less
And Mr. Smo, Sonic suggested that you apologise and specifically mentioned that he is not enforcing it. So watch your attitude a bit, ok? He's still a mod and knows tons more about forum rules than you. Talking like that will only lead to more trouble.

------------

The next person to post off-topic content gets a warning.

Best answers
im going with the second one the third one is a little off sorry but 2nd ones belt looks better :)

Best answers
mr smo always make good job don't ban him he's great everybody got temper no?
whatever nice models can we use them for esf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom