Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL SMO!!! lol hahaahahaha.Umm Shinobi the two first buu's are for DMZ! and the third one for GHP didn't you read the whole thread?? o_O

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, just like almost everyone he looked at the pic, at the LAST post, and he posted

Best answers
ok well lets not get roudy and make people feel like crap cause thats just not nice! Lets get back on topic ok? :) Very nice model smo! i may be new at this, but that model is good enough to be an official model for a dbz game! I have no crits! keep up the good work! :smile:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm... the model is an official model. smo models for ghp and dmz. the 2nd and the third are official models...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Smo...the models are nice but you´ll be never as good as i am !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Nah just joking ^_^ .
I can´t believe that someone can make those perfect models .... i mean take a model from any other game which was made by Profesional modelers and look at Smo´s models .They look almost the same or even better!!
Great work Smo cn´t wai for GHP to see your models in action!

Best answers
no supersaiyachris,what i mean by official i mean like for the actual people who make games for like playstation 2 and stuff, like he can get paid for his work by big companys, thats what i mean by official

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vassago (he moddeled for esf) is an official pro modeller :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
just a note... im not on dmz anymore !!!!!!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awww... okie dokie then (uninstalls dmz) that was the only thing that was leaving me hanging, like a tiny thread.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL!n although all my models that I made for it will be in the next release <_>

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh, then ill download the next release, and after i play as each character then ill uninstall it. the current buu scared me and gave my brother seizures...

Best answers
ahh screw it no ones on topic ne ways...how much percent of the ghp models gonna be yours when they first release it?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am seeing more off-topic posts than there should be. Please get back on topic now or risk getting this thread closed.

Best answers
Damn groovy I shouldnt have to get a chubbah everytime I see your post :p damn.. nice sigs.
Anyway i dont see how y'all can ramble on about this for 3 pages.. its just a comparison. Maybe it should be closed? Anyway the difference is obvious, good job smo yadda yadda yadda. lol your work is great.. I cant find anything else to say without going off-topic. Later

Best answers
well, if the author doesnt mind all the off-topic posts and is actually responding to them without frustration, shouldnt the thread be moved to off-topic rather than closed?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, one more peep out of Xsl and warning time...

Mmmmmk, Kendo, the answer is no. It started out as a modeling thread and has become a hybrid. I'd call it a corrupt modeling thread sooner than an off-topic one. If he wanted an off-topic thread it was his responsibility to start it up in off-topic in the first place. Either way, we aren't blaming the author, we're blaming the spammers, so stop spamming and it wont get closed.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
may aswell close it, i finished those models ages ago <_>

Best answers
Uhh I was wondering if GHP is downloadable now??
------------------------------------------------
Ohh and I personally like #3 because how the body looks even though the face kinda looks like true Buu (Kid) although it obvious that its super buu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom