Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
the first buu is just plain goofy. if the 3rd is supposed to be kidd buu, he needs to be scaled down

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the third is super buu u idiot, its an edit of his own kid buu. god. GUYS THESE ARE ALL SUPER BUUS, ITS A COMPARISON OF OLD WORK, RECENT WORK, AND NEW WORK! ahh, now that thats been said, you may continue with your worthless lives

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoever said it was kid buu it's super buu......>_>

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually like buu #2 better, except for the waist. its a nice compairison though. i also like the face expression on the #2 face. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice m8 but (offtopic) u gave me the goku model for wod and now dmz is using it care to explaine ?? ;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont need 2 explain anything 2 anyone, i never sed u could use it in a mod u coon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll say the 2 buu is good he does look more like Super Buu because of the body and stuff but his chin kinda looks fat from the right side view.But the 3 is better but he's more like PISST OFF lol.Well anyway 2 and 3 are awesome.

Best answers
i think the models look great!!! big time...when there out ima use that second buu as first buu and 3rd buu as second buu ingame!! but yeah if you scaled it down smaller it will be a perfect kid buu. just giving some sugestions

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
i dont need 2 explain anything 2 anyone, i never sed u could use it in a mod u coon.

u did m8 wy els would u have send it to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos you back!! nice too see ya again ! well anyway the 2 is cool just for the chin on the right side view.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these models are NOT for esf, do not get your hopes up for a release. the first is extremely old and is for DMZ, the second one is like from a year ago, again for dmz. the third is going to be for ghp, which is a mod deep into production.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL, Relax man.. Do you know what coon means man?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know what it means in a foreign language

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if peeps wanna annoy smo, let em, smo can always win hands down :p

anyways, i find #2 the best super buu, the other looks more like kid buu in my eyes ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom