Votes: 75 72.8%
  • No.. boo... shame

Votes: 28 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh.. send it to me pls. yet i must say I probably will be as stuborn as to do it myself. :p But I can still check. :D ;)

Cause I got huge plans for it. So probably I will do it all self. (again 100 anims.. omg) :D

As for the 2.. I desided.. I am gona do the GOHAN model first. Why? Simple. For now I also put effort in the SSJ model so use it (na). And if I finished gohan and his SSJ form it would be great to make a general oozaru. So then you can all use the SSJ models till I am done.

Yet like I say.. think big.. think long.. think ESF gone gold before I am done. :p

Then if i am faster its always cool. :D

Ow.. probably gona post this in a new topic but i need pictures of oozaru and gohan in frieza saga.. so.. PICS PLS.
movies are ok 2.

Best answers
Maybe you could replace the kick with a headbutt or punch in stomach

Just saw ep 25(goku vs vegeta: sayain duel) and vegeta uses somkind of body slam on goku maybe thats an id

I hope to see more of you :laff:

edit: Just thought of a model you could make a sayain saga version of...
You can replace... trunks with a yajirobe model :idea: ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My current ideas are gona take months. :p

I can't recall that move.. I need to see it. :/

G
you do know yajarobe cant fly, dont u? hed need a jet-pack like mister satan did.

y current ideas are gona take months. :p
whats ur current idea? sounhds cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza Saga Gohan. Before I got that to respactable levels I need months.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How the hell this get on top? i thoughed it was way gone.

ah well.. my latest project is on cold storage (0 time damn)
and when the latest ESF is out I will update some anims and see if I can brushup stuff.
ideas are always welcome

Best answers
that'll probably be my fault, its still one of my subscribed threads, and I read it...but I didnt post anything, so....I dunno.

Still a nice post :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now its back alive I'd say?

ideas? I need ideas.

Looks, this needs to change, that.. remember.. its in "beta phase". the chances of me changing anything but anims when its OUT of beta phase is near 0. So on the looks suggest now or deal with this models view forever. :D

Best answers
this thread probably got revived because when you vote in a poll, it bumps the thread back to the top

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's about time you guys learnt to follow the rules, which are so clearly laid out all over the forums. My apoligies for being harsh on this thread, but this section really needs some discipline now.

D.C. Darkling said:
How the hell this get on top? i thoughed it was way gone.

ah well.. my latest project is on cold storage (0 time damn)
and when the latest ESF is out I will update some anims and see if I can brushup stuff.
ideas are always welcome
This is an old vBulletin bug, when someone votes in an old thread - it automatically gets boosted up to the top position. I'm afraid you merit a :warning: warning :warning: for:
1.) Reviving an old thread without permission from the forum staff.
2.) Double posting at the same time.

Enforcer ICE said:
that'll probably be my fault, its still one of my subscribed threads, and I read it...but I didnt post anything, so....I dunno.

Still a nice post :p
It's not your fault that the thread was bumped up. Since you were answering DC Darkling's query, you are clean but please refrain from making a completely off-topic post.

SSJ Toast said:
this thread probably got revived because when you vote in a poll, it bumps the thread back to the top
Correct. Please keep in mind, what was stated for Enforcer ICE.

Element4q2 said:
Wow this thread is old :D
Enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: for making an off-topic post and fueling spam in the modelling section of the forums. You have been around long enough to know the rules, Element - please start following them.

D.C. Darkling said:
now its back alive I'd say?

ideas? I need ideas.

Looks, this needs to change, that.. remember.. its in "beta phase". the chances of me changing anything but anims when its OUT of beta phase is near 0. So on the looks suggest now or deal with this models view forever. :D
Since this thread is months old and was revived without permission, I am going to close it now. If you wish to continue discussions or show the model for which this thread was originally made, feel free to start a fresh thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom