• Yes.. cool.. yay

Votes: 75 72.8%
  • No.. boo... shame

Votes: 28 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i have just one question:where i kan find the best vejita skin for esf???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*points at his skin*

lol.. nah.. thats a lie and I know it.
You need to know which vegeta model first, then do a ask around.

Scruffie

S
N-O-T O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L! WHat does thats spell? DUMBASS!!! YAY!

Jimesu_Evil said:
Scruffie, never tell a modeller to be original. We don't like it.
Really? Well, in that case, since it pisses you off so,....

BE ORIGINAL!!!

Honestly man, it really pisses you off when I tell you to stop copying others and do something of your own?

UTTER BOLLOCKS

And if you didn't catch it the first time round all you dumbass modellers who don't like doing their own work:

BE ORIGINAL!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pls keep this topic spamfree. I ahte to see it closed... I lost 2 topics bout my model already.

(man.. imagine the post/hit count on it if they lasted)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
change the proportions somewhat to fit the saiyan saga vegeta, he had a completely different stature between the sagas, he looks too tall and buff now to be the saiyan saga vegeta

i know you know what im talking about its hard not to see the difference in the size of them,

(btw scruffie, i dont think you have any footing if your gonna try and tell anyone how to model, as far as i know now your only skill is making a fool out of yourself,

editing models is still more modelling than youve done for esf, dont preach to the editors when you dont even know what a polygon is)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't make him smaller.. (I am not gona remake another skeleton again)

But.. I was planning ANOTHER thing. in saiyan saga his face is more thick.. so i did make it. :)
So no.. there is nothing wrong with your eyes.. Non SSJ face is thicker.. Cause later he changed SSJ is still thing.

AND AND... for the ones who actually check this topic here... TIME TO CHOOSE. :)
I made a smirk and a non smirk face.. pick which you think suits vegeta best.

>omg.. silly me. that thicking messed the hair.. ignore that part.. fixing that<

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Scruffie said:
I don't have to be a modeller to crit.
Nor do you have to be a modeller to get away for flaming, for sayign something as "You dumbass modellers" You get a warning for that.
:warning:

Scruffie

S
:D Ta mate.

The chin on that Vegeta is a bit pointy isn't it? I know it's on the ESF model as well, but could you change that while you're there?Plus, the really pointy hairline should be changed.

As for the smirk thing... I like the smirk, but the mouth is really straight, it should curve more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't make the actual hai less pointy.. however.. making a part of the face "hair" should look cool 2.

yeh.. I was wondering but the chin. Aslong as I won't it towards non SSJ its fine.

G
nice

to be honest, when i first saw ur mdl i didnt like it, but this one's really cool!! when its finished i probbbly wont D/l it, i dont like sayain saga vegeta. but i am tempted too, the tail being animated is so cool!!!

*edit* allso, about the smirk/non-smirk id say u should have smirk on normal vegeta but non-smirk on SSJ vegeta, that'd rule having him all pissed off when he transforms, lol >: ) *BOOM* >:| that has "ass kicking time..." written all over it!
make a poll, i think you can make a poll in a post without making a new thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can try.. and yeh.. the SSJ non smirk would be cool only if it would not use non SSJ for the trans. :D

I also made a few (2) sprites.. check them out on release. probably useless but hey. :D

btw. the tail has been animated from version Alpha 1.0 o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.. time to double post for one simple reason.. MODELS OUT. :)

Version 1.0 Beta is now open to public.. Man.. back when i released version Alpha 2.1 I never thoughed I ever get a beta out.. But I did.. and here it is. :)

download it from the [{DM}] download page.
http://darkmul.cjb.net
If the redirect is dead try http://members.home.nl/clandarkmul
Or clan site has a download section (the portal has a direct link). The download section contains the latest pack.

Model + sprites.. see big pic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.. time for a request post. And yes mods.. no worries. After this post the double posting ends once again. :)

For anyone using this model, if you see any errors or w/e mail me. Suggestions on skins, animations or the model itself are greatly welcome. I need feedback and I need much of it. I want to be sure that if I am gona release a non beta version (normal version) that its so perfect that i don't need to fix stuff again.

So anything whihc might even be slightly related to this modelpack is welcome. (yes.. sprites included)

be great to actually get some feedback since feedback on the alpha 2.* version was rather poor.

Scruffie

S
Yeah, changing the skin was really what I guessed you'd do. Anything else would have been a waste of polies (BOOSH to you Nuttzy, I do know what a poly is).

It looks great. A very professional and clean model edit.

The only thing I never liked on Vegeta was the hair. It's all over the place, and the skin is just... ugh. If you ever make another version of this, I strongly suggest you change that hair. And more muscle definition. Those blue bits are so blurry, you can't tell where the muscles are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it IS a beta version so who knows. :)

yet if you really want that changed I need examples. Cause I see nothing wrong. :/

Best answers
I tested your model and realy like it
(too bad you cant just use it as vegeta in team evil, and keep the normal vegeta in team good)

But there is somthing not really fitting with the melee thing, I realy like it how he swoops but the kick schould be changed. (just sugesting)

And maybe you could make an ozaru model insteat of the ssj (that would be cool)

Keep up the good work :yes:
gonne play some more with your model :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A. kick was better then the 1.0 anim. For 1.1 i have bene thinking but I still have no idea. If you have a nice idea for a Anim I am glad to listen.

I wanted to keep it a secret but hell with it.

I AM planning a oozaru for a aditional pack.. I have NOT started yet. But its on the todo list. probably when its done ESF is long finished but atleast its planned.

Also I have been listening to ryokus opinion for a change and desided to start on something else then vegeta. i am also scheduling to make a Gohan frieza saga. :)

Which of the 2 I do first I dunno, if I even got the time for it I dunno. But I sure am trying to plan it in.

Best answers
Well, to shorten the time it would take to make an Oozaru you have my permission to edit my Oozaru-Bebi Vegeta. I was planning on doing an Oozaru edit of it but never got around to it. The tails animated through all the 100 or so anims. Its on esf-world but if that is down I can send it to you on aim. Whatever you do decide to do I'm sure it will turn out great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom