Scruffie

S
I don't think the SSJ 2 hair grew that much... if at all. I just think it went stiff.
SSJ hair is floppy, and SSJ2 just really 'Gelled up' if you know what I mean.

Best answers
does sc have a site? ive been wondering that, and is it for quake 3 hl or ut2k3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great

I love your model it almost perfect.Keep up the good work.Is this for half life your mod.Because it looks great.I would love to test it when its done

Best answers
yea awesome, but a little to thin, and the turso looks bad, like...to wimpy..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by NightSage
does sc have a site? ive been wondering that, and is it for quake 3 hl or ut2k3?
to answer this one first
www.saiyancrusades.com is our site, and the other answers to all ur questions

wimpy or not I think its to late to change him, If I do I'll wait untill a skin is on him unless its some thing I cant tweek later? is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ok look at that now look at this model

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5753

notice a pattern?

i dont see mr boskma's name any where on ur site

and whats the deal with "That’s right the thing every Dragonball/Dragonball Z related mod has promised you (and not delivered) we are also going to promise you. Picture this... 7 Dragonballs, 1 wish, 2 teams and a Dragon willing to grant the wish to the first team to collect all the Dragonballs and summon him. The wishes are basically going to be Kill The Other Team or Temporary Invulnerability, as soon as the wish is granted the Dragonballs will respawn at random locations on the map, BUT they respawn inactive and there will be a short period of time before they reactivate, during that time it will still be possible to collect them all (with the exception of Celebi, who is only unlockable at a Nintendo event)."

(with the exception of Celebi, who is only unlockable at a Nintendo event)

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow that is an amazing Gohan Model.. I see nothing wrong with it. :D
BTW.. Saiyan hair does get a little longer after they ascend to a new level. :p
Keep up the good work. I hope to see a finished model on here soon. :D

Best answers
He's right, it grows a bit with every change in level... its just as the level gets higher the change becomes more drastic.

Love the model, nothing wrong with what I can see.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
the engine is supposed to be NeL but were still figuring out if the coder is working on it, and this model is 2403 polies around and the poly count I'm supposed to have is 3000
So i take it this mod is just going to totaly disregard any people with low spec PC's?

Great idea..... Just because you have been given a 3k poly limit dosnt mean you have to use them all. that model is far too high poly for what it is, for that many it should have 3d eye balls.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if I model ne thing else on him right now yes it will make him look cheeper.. but hey.. 3k polie limit is kewl.. and were looking at around 1ghz standard around... but it will still run on other pc's but really really really slow

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this post will be for every one who told me, the hair was to long, which after watching movie 9, again, I'm sure its not now! ^_^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hair looks fine, in fact, The hair is what stands out to me, I love it.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Mate, it wasnt an issue with the length, rather, the actual shape of the hair that made me think of vegeta moreso than gohan, but the reality is, i love that model, its freakin awesome, keep it up

;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
**** I dident even know this thread got bumped.. post what u want and I'll try and show it to u

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

its skinned and its not for download its for SC and when SC is going to come out.. so will this model..

NOT FOR HL or ne other mod but SC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom