Best answers
Notice that small little bump near his left hip? That's his finger. His left hand goes behind him to help support him. Yes, it's a weird position. I'm trying to make myself draw weird positions so that I can learn to make my drawings bodies flexible.

Anyways, is it good or not?

Best answers
Yeah, its good. I only think that the legs are just to big for the body and head.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Notice that small little bump near his left hip? That's his finger. His left hand goes behind him to help support him. Yes, it's a weird position. I'm trying to make myself draw weird positions so that I can learn to make my drawings bodies flexible.

Anyways, is it good or not?
its a guy? Why would a guy wear a shirt like that and he has cleavage lol. You might want to work on making characters gender easy to tell, so you don't have to mention its a guy, cause I saw your sig before the pic in this thread and I thought it was some chick you drew.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the first one doesnt looks good, but i already said that, the others look nice, only,.. or the upperbody is 2 smal, or the legs r to big.... ( thats for the latest pic...)

Best answers
Originally posted by -[ZeniSlev]-
its a guy? Why would a guy wear a shirt like that and he has cleavage lol. You might want to work on making characters gender easy to tell, so you don't have to mention its a guy, cause I saw your sig before the pic in this thread and I thought it was some chick you drew.
Well, you can usually tell, but not with Stoolie. He's meant to be mistaken for a girl :D You could tell that Rika and Lisa were girls, and if you saw Grip, Locke, and Joe...well, maybe not Joe, but Grip and Locke you'd be able to tell they're boys.

I'm going to get a picture of Grip and Locke for you guys.

BTW, I'll make sure not to give you any of the weirder positions I draw. I'll make is simple so that you can see their proportions better. But remember, they're cartoons. They won't be perfect.

Locke

Here's Locke. It's fuzzy, REALLY fuzzy, but the digital camera just hates all the boys I draw. :(

BTW, thanks for the crits. I forgot to say that.

Best answers
:cry: :cry:

Okay, these are the last two I'm going to show you until I get a scanner. I redrew Stoolie, and then my friend drew Stoolie the way that she'd like to see him.

This is a fuzzy "alternate" Stoolie drawn by my cousin who basically traced one of my pictures and added her own style of clothing and hair.
Friends Stoolie

This is a fuzzy Stoolie when he joins Joe's squad. Yes, he has a shirt!! BTW, notice I put him in a position where you can see he's a boy.

K, as I said, last two. I hate digital cameras. I need a scanner.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it wasn't so much the possesion just I guess the coloring and clothing. He had a green shirt that looked like he had breats, and the black pants hwich looked liek lether, and the glasses didn't help the cause.

anyways still nice drawings.

Best answers
looks pretty good i like the poses, like dave said.... sharpen those pencils lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom