Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That text just seriously blows >.< That graphic behind doesn't look bad but its real simple. Those lines and that girl is also bad quaility.

Best answers
eep :shocked:

first things first, get some better colours, purple and black is a big no-no.
and spit is right about the font. it's just downright disgusting.

and the font used for the title image, you can barely make out what it says it's so blurry :eek:

the layout itself isnt too bad, it just needs a better background to be based on.

Best answers
well dont try to put a background that colorfull, because u wont be able to read text..

also, your text is rugged, i dunno if its the fonts but try going into font options and selecting smooth... anyway its ok but not for a layout :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its the fonts and the purple is fine because in the middle there will like a scroll box with words and stuff and it will be transparent enough to see the background but not so much that the text is unreadable. and what r u talking about the image is bad quakity? its not pixelated or rigged, neither r the lines in the header. but yeah the fonts r just there to see what i liked and those will be changed. and i dont know what world u live in but black will go with anything. especially purple. and as for simpleness if u really think about it everything in these programs is simple if u already know how to do them. im not going for complicated im going for what looks nice enough to be pulled off. i really dont see how lines can be bad quality.

Best answers
and i dont know what world u live in but black will go with anything. especially purple. and as for simpleness if u really think about it everything in these programs is simple if u already know how to do them.
ok, let me lay this down right now

black in websites is ****ty for the following reasons:

1) it's seriously overused, i bet that more than 50% of websites around, are black-backgrounded...
2) it's ****ing ugly, white, greys, blues, greens, black is just blah, get a nice colour, and mix it, but never with black, only use black to highlight things, such as using it for shadows, borders e.t.c, never use it as itself.
3) black does not go with purple one bit, and i come from earth, and as a designer and an art junkie, i can tell you that not many people like black and purple, because it's downright feral.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess its an aquired taste but the reason black is used so much is cause it can go with almost any color. unlike your yellows and tints of other colors. black also give things more of a dark or dynamic look cause it makes other things stand out

Best answers
yeah thats true, but remember sometimes, you don't want things to stand out, you want them to blend nicely :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, I don't like the choice of purple mixed with black, overall its a good concept layout, but I think a different colour choice would look better.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry 1m4 but I don't think either that black and purple was a good choise

then again I like bright colors

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great choice of Colours. Very original imo not many ppl use Purple.

Black is good cause it goes with anytihng na its baisicly easy to the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom