Best answers
will the new kami's lookout have a hyperbolic time chamber in it? you know, like the one swisscheese made? that would be sweet...

Best answers
yes the new kami map has a fully kickass time chamber in it.. it is also quit a large size as well... GEEZE the BETA maps are just down right beautiful!!!!

Best answers
How big is the chamber? Would be funny to see some one fly smack into the wall of it and fall down. Cuz they think its endless.

Best answers
Its a pretty decent size... you can run into the wall but i dont think you'll fall down HEH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How big is the chamber? Would be funny to see some one fly smack into the wall of it and fall down. Cuz they think its endless.
Well, it does look endless!! :p

Best answers
stryker your namek map looks sweet, but is there any way you can change the hue so it would look more blue? cause you know... namek was like turquoisy...

Best answers
Yes Yes i will work on getting the grass a lil more bluer when i gte some time.. so around Sunday

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey stryker, that timechamber house, maybe you could make it like the namek house i made.. in that timechamber ar almost no polys, so that one house wouldn't be a prob. would it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom