Pikkon-Remodel and Reskin for ESF 1.1

Best answers
cool, if u open the robe by the legs it will be 1000000x better in my opinion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the robe isnt really closed in the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill make it open, i was planning on animating it to go up and stuff since u can see that crease in the middle of the skirt its open i just need to open it more, ill get to it thanks :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VERY Nice but one thing left, the robe. :yes: :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ cuzz it is, its called a REmodel i reskined it though, im still learning how to model

oh and i fixed the rope, now i gotta do a whole new render...grrr :p

Best answers
You guys just want me to do a pikkon model? I'll do one if you guys want it bad enough.

Best answers
ss, if u could find the time to do that, im sure we would all shed tears of joy

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
You guys just want me to do a pikkon model? I'll do one if you guys want it bad enough.
lololol :p

Best answers
/me slaps FM

Anyways... Yeah i have heaps of time. Just get me GOOD reference pictures... not the crap that was posted before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheee! ^_^ thats nice dude!
if you need some sprites for that, you know im waiting ^_^
as soon as the robe it opened, i would say its great, then all we need to do is animate the thing, then a few sounds and sprites and voila, another pack lol..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
oh thanks buddy just steal me thread...:S or better yet why dont u model it and let me skin it, i do have experience in skinning and them I can put it in this pack, its going to be a total conversion like gotenks but it wont take nearly as long, just depend how long it will take you to model him

and hey shijing i was gonna ask u about the sprites, im going to reanimate the special beam cannon and i wanted to see if you could make that fire like pikkon would have in the show, im also doing a fire aura. can u help me with some sounds too?

im doing 3 models, that way you guys can pick which ones u want,
im making one without the dress thing just the pants, then im making one without his hat and robe in just a blue shirt.

Best answers
Ummmmm, call me a dumbass, but who is pikkon? I recall seeing him once in a movie, but i cant really remember, we are only at the cell saga in my country so could sumone plz tell me who he is, oh and the skin looks ggreat, better with robe open i think :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, righty then, pikkon is a character thats actually pretty cool, he meets goku and kicks cells, frieza and some others asses, then in a tornament in heaven and pikkon keeps pulling off these really cool moves, but eventually, goku knocks him out of the arena, only to know there both disqualified for touching the roof (even though its space,theres a roof???) anyways, they become friends after that and he makes another appearance in the janemba movie and most of the time he's swearing at a huge jelly bean thing, but attacks janemba near the end only to get his head crushed but still lives ^_^

Best answers
Um, I dont think thats very nice SS. I know your just trying to please the fans but Soccer is in the middle of making a very nice model that he has worked very hard on and it would be wrong to steal his fame. Once I finish android 18 soundpack (hopefully trunks special im getting will solve that) I might just do a Pikkon soundpack if you want me to. That fire blast he does will replace SBC for sure.

Best answers
Yeah, i remember, thar movie was wierd, is that the one where goku and vegeta vuse to beat that guy with the sword? Does he appear in the series or is he just a character in that movie? Oh, and where can i download that skin?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you got the movie correct, but d/l the skin??? were in the progress of making it, dont forget its a model as well ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
steal his fame. Once I finish android 18 soundpack (hopefully trunks special im getting will solve that) I might just do a Pikkon soundpack if you want me to. That fire blast he does will replace SBC for sure.
that would be great if you could do a sounpack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom