Best answers
i made a new sig with arcsoft Photostudio its brillient look my best sig ever!
oh and can something tell me if it is just a little X or the actual sig please :)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's an x

but u can c it when u copy and paste the url in your browser

it's nice, just not my taste

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ur on geocities, change .jpg to .txt and it should work

now it doesn;t

Best answers
you know how the file name is blahblahursig.JPG , well change the last part of the name, from .JPG to .TXT . that way GeoCities thinks its a notepad thing instead of a picture

edit* har har...hes got it already :tired: good for j00

Best answers
well i looked at save as and then to save it as something and had no txt to save on and on geocites when i am on there i press pictures then upload and it can't take txt can you explain more please.

hmm this is on freeserve might be small thats what i don't like about free serve!

it is smaller but... oh well i will use it :) but tell me please about that geocities thing while i use freeserve please thx all :)

Best answers
while people are still creteaking check out mine sorry for the spellin but hey what do you think of mine of cources its better than any of yours ..............jk:p but hey what can i say mewtoo is good :) and check the matchin avitar thx for lookin

:D

Best answers
I see a 3 in the fire does anyone else? its on the right side

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cookie Monster, stop asking people to crit your stuff in other peoples threads. It's alright for a sig, but the text doesn't go with the image, and the blending with the pics needs some work IMO. I don't see a three, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom