Best answers
Ok, to be quite honest, i didn't know where to put this thread, nor did i know what i should call it exactly, but i need to ask anybody and everybody this.

I can't remember if this map was for ESF (God, i hope so) or for another DBZ mod, but i remember seeing screenshots of a Kami's lookout map which looked to be huge, very well detailed and very beautiful. It had stairs leading down to the side of the lookout and inside it. I also think you could go into Kami's building through the main entrance. It was big enough that it let you fly down to Korins (is that right?) tower. I was very excited about that map, but i cant seem to be able to find it.

Does anybody know if it's for ESF and, if so, do you know if it has been released? (if yes, please include a link to somewhere i can download the map.)

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Best answers
i can't get it to work do i have to rename it and where do i put those WADS? and that pts file???

Best answers
ok i downloaded it and all but it wont show up in my map list when i go to create a game, and i put it in my half life my esf my esf/maps my esf/maps/maps and all of those folders so whats up ?

Best answers
well the .ace file i like zip just a little different so you need winace to un compress it

Best answers
Yeah, you need WinACE or something similar, like PowerArchiver or something, then you just uncompress it to your Half Life/esf folder and everything should work out......or not.

Edit: Btw, Thank you very much for the link Epedemic_Optikz, you have no idea how much i appreciate it.

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The map link The Link for map, sorry because the map probs. Here the newest Version from my map. I hope you have fun with it.:] :]

For all noob mapper here the problem, i forget the info_player_start and info_player_deathmatch.

Best answers
I got the map working, i just went into the console and typed "changelevel gsf_gettespalast" without the quotation marks, and it loaded up the map.

I gotta thank Epedemic_Optikz for suggesting that to me.

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the link gottespalast.ace is the old map version. the link from me is the newest verion without error.

Best answers
i downloaded the zip of the map and put it but when i go to create a game it doesnt show the map and i tried to use the changelevel command and it didnt work either so i think i put it in the wrong place , can some1 tell me where to put it

Best answers
I played a map just like this on DMZ, except this one is alot better, with the indian tents and the changed ROSAT. One question though,i have no sky or backround. Its all white, (outside ROSAT of course.) Did you not include a sky texture or am i missing something?

Best answers
Originally posted by sean
i downloaded the zip of the map and put it but when i go to create a game it doesnt show the map and i tried to use the changelevel command and it didnt work either so i think i put it in the wrong place , can some1 tell me where to put it
I havent downloaded the zip but im guessing the contents are the same, just put the .wad files in your Half Life/ESF folder and put the .bsp and .pts file in your Half Life/esf/maps folder.

But, i think all you really need to do is unzip the contents of the file to your ESF folder and everything will sort itself out. But like i said, i didn't download the zip file.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
woweee!

Mad props to whomever designed this map!
Its perfect! especially for cap the dragonballs.

Best answers
Yea the page isn't loading.. Epedemic send me it on AIM please

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry

sorry guys. I load the map up in the next time.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
well.....

I've got the file if someone will host it for me.

Best answers
in my game the rosat has a desert background... my console says there waws an error loading the sky... scloudrt.tga... is this just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom