Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first off samus is a he, and that was my first esf model,

second of all, polo you should remember more than anyone that i only listen to crits from other modellers, and since the model is done i wont listen to crits at all,

after i redo the arm skin ill post the finished pictures, thats the only problem with it atm

(yes i know it sounds like im being a **** ignoring crits, but backseat drivers are annoying)

Best answers
I think you forgot the "s" in he. Samus is a woman, and you'd know thing from beating Metroid 1, or playing Metroid Prime.
*Ontoppic- Are you editting your site, nuttzy? I cant get on it because it says "Temporarly Univailable" :( .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a good chance its down, from bandwidth consumption, i got a few rather large pictures there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He Nuttzy, great model you have there. Great proportions and all, really good job.

(As far as the ssj1 "version", you can just make the hair yellow right?)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair goes a little more upwards when gohan goes ssj. I mean look at the current model it looks a bit sucky that the hair only gets another color.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in the series Gohan's hair didn't change so much when he went SSJ in the hyperbolic time chamber. It stayed practically the same.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohans hair stayed the same when he went SSJ, much like vegeta. his hair didnt change, neither did gohan's

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nahh, i made a non ssj form for form 1, black hair similar to gohans default hair, but better, trans is the ssj form, i just tested it out ingame and i will post new pictures in a second

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yippeee!!!! w00t! lookin forward to it, although im not a modeller and its too late to crit, the bang placement is a bit weird, other than that SEXCELLENT

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new picture, its done

well i wanted it to be a fully fledged from scratch model, but i edited the esf goku hair for the form 1, i may keep it i may not i dunno, anime hair has never been my forte, so itd take me awhile if i wanted to redo it, and make it 100% "homegrown"

ALL else was made for this model,
i may or may not release it, im still deciding (dont mind the bright shoes they are darker than that, i put a light on the lower left side and it didnt go much past the shoes)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the clothes and shoes but u might wana add more detail to the arms... also face dosent resemble gohan too much but other than that good job man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow.....that's a great model Nuttzy......one thing to (very small) I think Gohans SSJ@ bang (right word?) is supposed to be a little to the side and longer than it is now. It is definately longer

here's a pic:

Best answers
eyes are too stretched, but if i know you...you wouldn't care :laff:
much better than the esf original, although esf models are handsome in every aspect, maybe you can model for them ;-)
lates

Best answers
good job

clothes look great but the face needs work and some details on the arms but you still working on it so GOOD JOB

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe you havent noticed from all my models, i dont care about how the face looks, cuz you never see it ingame, i do plan on fixing up the arms more, but with the way i mapped them prettymuch all detail will be kept to the sides, and remapping is boring, heh,

i doubt ill fix the bang, as i didnt make the head and gillmore probabaly wouldnt like me changing his work around (but ill ask him anyways,)

Best answers
It looks really good, but IMHO he looks like hes about 5. It does top the other Gohan model, he looks a little pale too. And he looks really short, but that could just be the picture. Other than that its a great model, and i'd dl it reguardless of whether or not you changed it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he does look short doesnt he, well simple explanation is that he is short, he uses the same skeleton as the esf gohan, hes the exact same size, it could be the pose he is leaning forward just a bit but he looks as good as a half life gohan model can ingame,

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its done in a cool way. not that its bad, its sorta... "different" from the other ESF models, and thats what makes it cool.

Best answers
what it looks like in game is what matters most, you cant say "you dont see it in game" because its a 3d game you CAN see all sides of it, i just think the eyes are too stretched other than that, good job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom