Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i started this lil freak yesterday,

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter scroll to the bottom of the page, youll need the milkshape viewer plugn you can download from milkshape3d.com (i am aware of the risk of posting the msz)

from the neck down i made myself, the head was made by a friend, (read below)

alternatively you can look at this pic, however in this one he doesnt have a head, in the 3d one he does, made by gillmore, (you dont know him, he used to work wth me on dbut)

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/psc/imageup/1058070300__gohan.jpg

now i have been told this looks like the bfp gohans head, i compared and the hair is almost a perfect copy, but the face is different so i dunno what to think, i trust him, but whether i trust him or not isnt the moderators concern

i have skinmapped and assigned him and aside from a few animating problems hes looking excellent,

basically, all thats left is the skin ill start later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice model nuttzy. i cant really crit because i cant do better heh... good job.

Best answers
the links didnt work for me...oh and i made these sigs...telll me what u think?

Best answers
Good model nuttzy,that is one of the better(if not best)cell gohans yet.

Best answers
The render sucks, Get a better one flatshaded/smoothshaded so I can give better critism.. Oh wait, Will you get mad at my crits? lmao, Anyways.. Its not bad I sorta like it.. Pants look wierd as hell.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres no reason for me to get mad at your crits, cuz in this thread i never said not to post them,

however, any crits would be ignored anyways unless they came from another modeller, ya cant tell someone how to do something if ya dont know how yourself,

its just a rule i follow, and it hasnt steered me wrong yet, aside from the occasional kiddie who doesnt understand why i said it

and if ya dont like the render dont look at it, i provided 2 different ways to view it, both of those are old images anyways, im skinning it as we speak, next image will be the final version, then ill hafta edit it into transformation, i plan on it being a ssj2 as trans, and the pack will include a ssj3 as well just for fun

almostdeleted

A
It looks pretty good, but I see a couple of errors. Mind if I do a drawover?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Morpherex said:
What the ****.

this is my thread, and though i doubt its written in any concrete here, but i feel i have some degree of control over it,

trying to point out spam, IS spam unless you are a mod, alrighty?,

dont spam my thread up or ill drown you in your own blood :devgrin:

i have him ingame, final skin and all, id post new pics, but what sthe point eh?

no offense to the original gohans creators, it OWNS it in every aspect, the old anims seem to look 10x better on this model, (perhaps cuz the arms were too small), im still working out what his trans will be however,

i know ill be making a ssj3 for fun, but that will fill up my thread with spam and complaints iof i say thats his trans, so it might be ssj2,

Best answers
Uh huh I'd like to help you out a bit nuttzy with a repeat: NUTTZY IS FULLY AWARE THERE IS NO SSJ3 GOHAN, DO NOT COMMENT ON ITS LEGITAMENCY.
Anyway, the model looks awesome so far, though I havnt seen the head cause your site is down, or somethin, anyway good luck, hopefully it'll be my new Gohan model hehe, I also cant stand teh current one :\

Best answers
but how do you know whether the other guy givin crits is a modeler or not? all you have to go on is their word or a posted example (which could be ripped anyway) even WIP's have been faked for one reason or another.

well, as a modeler (which i am) theres something wrong with the back of the knees, like its been joined as an afterthought. the back of the hands also seem wide but that might be hidden with textures. get something up with a head and flatshading as well

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont tell me what to do f00 ^_^, and you saying your a modeller i could just refer back to your first sentance and use your own text against you, hehe

but to give an example why i only accept crits from modellers, since you can tell the legs are messed up, tell me what to do to fix them,

(see what i did there?) its just a means of making sure the critic knows what he is taking about

ill post new pics when i feel a need for new pics, (after i finish his trans) now that the base model is finished though crits wont serve much of a purpose, it looks better ingame than any gohan model ive ever seen and thats enough for me

on the legs though, a few words on them to both support and deny your crits, i had front and back refs, not a single side ref so i had to go by looking at other models legs to see how to make the back of the pants, and it doesnt match the style of the front and back, BUT, you dont see that part ingame, so i didnt feel the need to change that,

Best answers
in game is what counts, but while the user might not see it, they would see it on other players. as to how to correct it, it looks like you have two rows of vertecies close together, most likely to maintain a good profile in animation rather than distort. these are close together vertically but horizontaly it makes a step that looks unnatural. take the top row in a little to lessen the impact, but only at the back.

theres nothing wrong with only accepting crits from modelers, didnt say there was

"what about an example" i hear you cry! (overlay with the sound of crickets in the background)

if it pleases http://miracleasd.bravepages.com/3d.htm
then of course you could argue that it might not be my site but the address speaks for itself, miracle-asd.

my point is that if you go through this everytime someone who says they are a modeler offers advice it could get.... drawn out.

nice model anyway.

Best answers
looks great dude, can i suggest just making a ssj1 version for his trans as well as ssj2?
bit sick of ssj2 :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the samus, i dont like, im not a fan of him...
the gohan model does look good, gj.

Best answers
dunno why you arent online polo, why did you block ? plz tell me this on a pm. thx

@ topic: nice so far, gonna hold critz back for the skinned 1 (if my crits are good enough for you *sarcasm off* -_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom