Best answers
man its so fun (i have tested it with him) its so darn fun, i hope u finish it soon

Best answers
sign in, just to be able to look at some picz? sry, not with me!

Best answers
As u all know..u can enable auto sign in....lol

Anyways me and taz had tried the map and we argree that the caves are too dark....the water hurts and the tunnel goes way too long...you will lose more then half of ur hp before u can come out to the other side of the tunnel...I think he will make some changes and the map is ready to goo

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i dont want to sign up there so i only can see one picture... but on that pic it looks really blocky... c'mon ppl ... invest more time to make maps and make them more smooth looking. it may take a while till you figure out how to make nice looking maps with hl but its worth it. im sick of all that maps that have been released in the last weeks (well, not all but most)
better make less maps which looks good then make much maps which look crappy.

Best answers
Oh, didnt know u had 2 sign in... I WILL CHANGE THAT RIGHT AWAY!!

**EDIT**

MAN THATS NOT JUST SOMETHING U DO...!!!;(

***EDIT***

ok they r working now...:D

Best answers
well u have 2 try it first, and its DAMN FUN, i like that map

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DJ-Ready
i dont want to sign up there so i only can see one picture... but on that pic it looks really blocky... c'mon ppl ... invest more time to make maps and make them more smooth looking. it may take a while till you figure out how to make nice looking maps with hl but its worth it. im sick of all that maps that have been released in the last weeks (well, not all but most)
better make less maps which looks good then make much maps which look crappy.
Agree with you totally on that one. I see new maps by the same people coming out sometimes days after their previous ones.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well taz has been mapping for counter strike for some time. and his style of cs maps uses blocky-type terrain. theyre not completly blocky so theyre not that bad. you just get used to a style, and stick with it. im sure hes trying to improve his esf mapping skills. he hasnt made maps like the ones in esf since he joined our clan.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
well taz, dont misunderstand me ... its not agains you or just against your maps. its more like a statement about nearly every current map....

Best answers
I know it looks a little blocky on the pics, but when u play it, its really not...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Decent map, not bad.

I noticed you used the 2-dragon/snake logo thingy from esf_battlearena. If you did use that, it would be a nice idea to give credits to the original maker of those logos.

Best answers
Well, they where in the Wad file for the 1.1 beta version, so i guessed that it wouldnt be a problem...
But anywhays, thx for some great textures...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom