Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taz, you need to make a map with tons of those damn cannons like in NC_Mario. :D

and set gravity things around them so people go flying, and you could have some that shoot models out, hell I think I could even make a Mr. Bullet model, despite the fact that I really suck @ modeling, I might be able to manage it.

Best answers
Yeah...I always think that nc_mario's cannons are not strong enough...I know you always encounter huge errors while mapping things like this but it doesn't have the cannon feel if u make it too weak...

Best answers
The cannons in Nc_mario was quite hard to make, i had 2 figure out the exact angle for them... and i made alot of test maps trying to figure that out.... and it was only luck that its working now...

Best answers
As I never seen any mods that shoots ppl out...I know it's hard...so keep experimenting and maybe u will get it...

Anyways I like the rats map but like they say, you should add more stuff in...as I saw ur pic of ur room and it has a lot more stuff than in the map...

Best answers
nd is write the more u work at it the better u get and the more u can do it because that map is cool with the cannons

Best answers
I have fixed the chair so it isnt a Func_Pushable anymore, it should get rid of the errors... All i need 2 do is recompile and update...

*EDIT*

File is now udated... Please go to the top post and download...

**EDIT**
I also made a Counter-Strike version of the map, even though its not on topic, if think it is... The only changes that ive made, is that its a De map, and there some ladders...

Best answers
I gotta say I really like rats maps i never get tired of them and taz you're map is awesome!:cool:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't revive dead topics please.

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom