Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Most likely.
Depends if ya know what you are looking for.
As for me not got any idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god! Is the computer chair a model w/ a clip box around it?! Horrible idea! Jesus christ, theres a prefab for that chair and the clip box is so big on the one now that it seriously messes with game play in the map.

As for the secret, very easy, the button stood out. And Yes it's the same texture as the surroundings, he's not going to make it look like a /real/ button, that'd be way to damn easy.

Best answers
lol, Satan i would like to say that it is really not nice to rip other ppl's maps, thats why this is totally build by me. And i never played CS_Mice_Final, the only cs rats map that i have played is De_rats...
Besides why would i rip my own room?

And for the chair, it was not intended to make a clip brush, its a compile error. Forgot to take chair out before i did the finalk compile:fight:

Best answers
the chair is a prefap :D taz i still can't find that god dang secert, tell me where it isss ><

Best answers
read the other posts!!! if you read those, youll know where it is;)

Best answers
Nah. Id rather more maps like this one instead. I like rats maps. There cool.

MAKE MORE TAZ PLEASE.

I like rats maps

Thx

Best answers
Originally posted by Lethal_Vegetto
Nah. Id rather more maps like this one instead. I like rats maps. There cool.

MAKE MORE TAZ PLEASE.

I like rats maps

Thx
the rat maps are great and they are all different from this they are really esf maps so if he made mor like those then it would bebetter than making ones like his room:devgrin:

Best answers
I ment like maybe of his house or his garage with a parked car in it and another one with the hood open and u could run around in the engine or sumthing. And one of the bathroom or even his whole house would be cool.

Be really HUGe but id play a map like for for hours. And if it had sacrets id never stop playing. That would be the best map if he made a map of his house.

Best answers
Originally posted by Lethal_Vegetto
I ment like maybe of his house or his garage with a parked car in it and another one with the hood open and u could run around in the engine or sumthing. And one of the bathroom or even his whole house would be cool.

Be really HUGe but id play a map like for for hours. And if it had sacrets id never stop playing. That would be the best map if he made a map of his house.
if he did his hole house that would be okay but if he is just goin to do rooms then he should just stickk with real esf mods and maybe even make the ones of his house int half-life or cs maps but for esf stick with the basic ones

Best answers
Man...rats maps are the best. Dont question me wether they should or shouldnt be for ESF. Or else, um....oh..shoot....i cant finish my big speach..ohwell.

Just make more rats maps. Of any type of room u can think of Taz. Be it rooms in ur house. Rooms Uve been to like Doctors, Garage, Friends room, etc.

Just make more and id dl them and i think a whole bunch of other people would too. :D

Best answers
man im not sayyin i wouldnt download them but its esf ur not supposed to be running through houses, u are supposed to be in a big open area killing people. like i said before make the houses foe half-life and cs and for esf use the best stuff the classics

Best answers
If its a rats map they are usualy really huge. Since it make the players character look like a rat crawling through cuppords and under beads. Its ideal for psing cause of the wide open space.

Have u ever looked at ur living room and how big it would be if u were really small. Think about it. Rats maps are the best maps for ESF i think and i would play them and no other map.

Best answers
if the rta maps are supposed to be like that then how come they ll are not in houses and how come they are in wide open spaces. im not sayying this map os bad but u should keep to the original, the stateium or the open fightin field

Best answers
Ya. But just grass and a open field get boaring after a while. I dont get board in the rat map Taz made and i never will get board of it. I find the original ESF maps get boaring after a while. The rat maps dont. Ive played them on CS and i always try to find a server with that map on it.

So please Taz make more Rats maps of anything, any room, w/e. Because they are really good.

Thx

Best answers
well man it ur opion and i have my opion so if tazz wants to go make more then i will play in the maps but if he decides to make them original then ill also play those

Best answers
Ya ill still play original maps. But i like Rats maps better thats all. I like running around in a over sized room or sumthing like that. THats all.

Best answers
Originally posted by goku_2022
this map is sweet man u should make some real esf maps now
MAN I DID!!! I made the NC_laserarena. NC_cliffs and NC_mario... And im working on 2 more right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom