Best answers
Here's a Nappa model for everyone!
I'll post the download link when it it up, but until then, here it is!

One problem is the hands. They seem to, oh, you'll work it out.

Best answers
pics down

**EDIT** Never mind, it's up now. Looks pretty good, I only see a few flaws, but I can't really point them out.

Best answers
oh, nice job, looks sorta like vegeta, the eyebrows that is.
and the forehead is a little small for nappa, since from what i remember, he had a huge forehead.
other than that, the face is nice.
neck muscles also look a little weird.
whoot, great job, who will it replace?

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ n00b
COME ON RELEASE JIM
What point does a post like this have? Do you think that he doesn't realize that if it is good (which it is) people will want him to get it out? He knows that, flaming him to release it isn't going to do anything besides exactly what happened with Pro, he got pissed at all the people like you who did nothing but ***** and moan about it and so he stopped releasing them.

On topic nice model, I agree with sexy, the forehead could be a bit broader, and also maybe he could be taller? It is kind of hard to tell in that pic, but he was like a good foot and a half 2 feet taller than vegeta, he looks kinda stocky. Other than that very nice.

Best answers
Because of you n00b, I'm going to wait another week before I release it. HOW DOES THAT SOUND?
DON'T LIKE THAT, DO YOU! NOW OTHERS WILL SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Here's a pic of what happened last time somebody rushed me...

Now nobody wants me to release THIS do they?
Hehe, now wait until I say it's released!

Best answers
its nice:yes:
just make the mustache thinner:)
keep up the good work

Best answers
Brollman did U get the email I sent U?

And yes, I did use fatboy. hehe!

Best answers
very cool model! i like it very much. wont use it but i like it. just 1 thing....edges need to be smoother...
and look at the left side of his head....do u c the black line? i dont know nothing about modeling but i do know its not supposed to be there...
hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks unstable, i think it needs more work...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HAHHAHAHAHAH Look at that little pic of Nappa in the top right ahahahah what is he fly kicking

EDIT: these nappa edits are somewaht useless unless you fix the face, Nappa has a wide/long face. and the mustache goes down alot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom