Best answers
Here's my very first sig.. it took me about an hour to make. Heh i'm n00b at sig making.
Anyways, here it is:

Best answers
Not bad but that little patch of yellow *ick*

Best answers
Heh I'll try and remember that the next sig I make.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The patch of yellow if ok, but I don't like that stripe that inverts the colors of the backround. Heh, thats just me though.
Very good for a first try.

Best answers
OH and another comment when you switch the color of a char may i suggest you do the whole character sometimes doing a peice of the char is ok but in that certain design the way you only have a peice of gohan in that style just didnt look apatizing next to that yellow.

Best answers
Hey not bad at all for your first....just try to say away from color inversion though.

Best answers
For a first try I think you did quite well. You're cutouts are good, you have a basic idea of spatial relationships, and it looks like you put some thought into your sig. There is room for improvement, as always. There's really no point to having a barcode in your sig, unless you're using a techinical theme, or you're trying to say that Gohan is some kind of mass-produced warrior, I'm not sure if it belongs here. Like other people have said the color inversion looks odd. It makes Gohan look a little sinister.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, lol I dunno why people are saying that inversion thing is bad, I think you done a very good job being a new to this.

If anyone remembers my first attempts it was the pics (Not cut out) just pasted onto a 600X200 background hehe.

So really good job m8, in no time you'll be making top notch sigs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry vegito but the kermit sig is kinda ***....

Best answers
Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. You should also trying adding a border of some kind....even it is just 4 single black or white lines. They usually make the image look that much better.

Best answers
I disagree on the border thing, there are times when it looks good and when it doesn't. I think the picture determines if it needs a border or not.

Best answers
I said most of the time....IMO it just looks sloppy when an image stops out of now where....but then again that is my opinion. I guess it is kind of a split decission of the two...seeming how there are only two choices :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom