Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really take it from someone how used to spam; just stop and wait for the model not to long I hope. Maube it would be a god think to get this tread closed then the model will be surprised when it comes out and noone will bug the makes for it or for pictures.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this will be my last post on this until somthing good happens in this thread...
(gotenks, i'll help ^_^0

Best answers
Do not close

We do want to know the progress... Like animations etc'
When they do finish the pack the thread should be closed!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pack is done...
They are just making it better they will wait until 1.1 comes out incase new options are avalable.

Best answers
That's exactly what I ment

Originally posted by Snow1586
The pack is done...
They are just making it better they will wait until 1.1 comes out incase new options are avalable.
We wanna know what is changed so we can give crits :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pic here and there to so changes is good but dont bug him to flood the tread with pics so it spoils it.

Best answers
Agh, stop with the spam again lol. They said that they didn't want to do pics as it would spoil it so stop talking about it. Snow and Kipod are going on another 1 liner chat again for a page :laff: just don't post the same thing over and over.. wait until someone like bryggz, soccer, or shijing post an update etc then comment on it. >,<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will proly not post here until something good comes up. Maybe when 1.1 cones out. Maybe soon! :)

Best answers
yeah same all this is going to be greatr i saw a modle of a gotenks and it realy suxed hope it wasnt urs ok than thank u ttyl

Best answers
:cry: :cry: thats it, ive been looking at my model for way too long and i dont like it anymore:cry: :cry: im revising it further, know what that means boys? get ready to skinmap shijing, and get ready to re-skin the body, cause ive heard talk about some of the body being too blocky, as well as the pants, and the hair isnt too pleasing for me anymore (the normal and ssj version) and it might be weeks still until 1.1 gets released so we have plenty of time to do this, and yes i will be re-making it! (oh yea this way soccer we can get rid of that patch on his right ankle that wont let it be skinned, im giving him a new set of legs, and re-doing the hair so its more true to the show and looks smoother) this is big new people! cause as of lately ive been lazy....but this will change things quite a bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheee! cool man! shure i'll skinmap it ^_^
im shure soccer will be able to use his previous skin, he'll just have to fiddle with it or he can give em me so i can skinmap it to that... in fact, soccer can send me the skin and i'll work off that then send it back to him! yay! i was getting bored..

Best answers
Ok, don't want to seem cheeky, but can I skin it for practice? I mean, I (probably) won't give you the skin for pics or anything as soccer is making a better skin than I could, but I want the practice before I work on my Link pack. ^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay, a better looking model. that other one wanst bad but if you can make it better then go right ahead. are you still gonna use your current gotenks ssj3 hair?

Best answers
I know a GREAT head!!!!

USE VEGETA'S HEAD!!!!
LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!
Check the model I edited to gotenks and see yourself

(and for all the n00bies who want a model now - NO RELEASE!!!!)(happend in other treads)
It has the vegeta face!! Tell me what you think Bryggz

Best answers
Moshe, you are a n00b yourself :S

Anyway, that picture doesn't work (tried copying and pasting the link)also, they aren't going to use Vegeta's head, this is a model from scratch.. not a model made up of loads of other models..

Best answers
WHY???

Why should Bryggz remake the face if it's right there!!!!
If you have model viewer do what i say and you'll se what I mean:
Look at this pic:

Now look at the texture of Vegeta's face in the model viewer or this pic:
?

Remember to concentrate on the face... now:
DO YOU SEE ANY DIFFERENCE????????!!!!!!!!

Get my point

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Argh! lol! shut up man! this is bryggz model! if he wants to make it from scratch, he will, HE is the modeler of this model, NOBODY else, please please! stop spamming this thread with useless tips! especially you Moshe Kipod Ham, you've nearly posted every single spam in this thread, dont continue, if you do, i'll get a mod to comb this thread for possible warnings...

Best answers
Ok sorry

Just wanted to help but the last thing I want is to get this thread closed.
I shut up :X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry about that dude, just im a bit well, *@~#ed off this week, reasons are not for your ears, but damm! grr... i'll shut up now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom