Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Snake, shut up. If you had bothered reading the posts you would see that they are releasing them for 1.1, and saying stuff like that isn't going to make them release them any quicker, it will probably make them question just how much you deserve the model. Don't spoil it for the rest of us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Snake-D
Just release the damn models ! We're just getting bored with the old once !

Greetz,

Snake-D
Really dont make all this waiting for nothing just keep quit ad wait like the rest of us!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well snow you were sorta the same way, you just said it a little differently and more calm.

Originally posted by MyStiX
so.. no updated pics?
uh, i think the answer is yes, no updated pics...
(which is a good thing)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you wanna see a ssj3 pic I'am fairly sure there was one posted a while back look on back pages.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think it depends on what the model looks like, so I think the hair doesn't make the model... Just temper a little with it to see what looks good !

Greetz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO I think the hair will make or break the model but from the ic that I have seen the heir is great.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, we'll see how it turns out, I have faith in the man ! =)

Greetz

Best answers
Sorry for the quote being old but...

Originally posted by shijing
sigh.... if we showed you pics of everything, when we release it, everything will feel old and already played, nobody will be suprised...thank lord you wont see a post like this again from me soccer and bryggz ^_^
You're absolutly wrong!!!
Remember what the pack includes a model (the pics) sprites (only 1 pic) & sounds (NO PICS OF COURSE)
Anyway, they can't show all the model's animations...
And again as already said - this is our only way to give comments

Best answers
Why is it when someone does something wrong it is 'I was only joking'. Just admit you said something out of place :S

Ok, there aren't going to be many updates to the model so I don't see much point in spamming up the thread unless there are important updates about the model.. or they want suggestions on stuff. Agree?

Best answers
Certenly

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Why is it when someone does something wrong it is 'I was only joking'. Just admit you said something out of place :S

Ok, there aren't going to be many updates to the model so I don't see much point in spamming up the thread unless there are important updates about the model.. or they want suggestions on stuff. Agree?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just sit tight and wait for the model not to lpng untill it is out.

Best answers
True

Anyway I'm already playing with a my "Gotenks pack" (Gogeta model reshaped and reskined, sprites, sound) but still this pack is better (duh... mine took very little time :p ).
But you can't blame anyone from wanting this pack BAD!!!!
Look how much time passed (+20 pages!!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, dont advertise the same catagory of model as this one, it makes it look like your spinning off our idea since you have made a pack and since your sprites are same style as mine.... i just had to say that...^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
LOL, dont advertise the same catagory of model as this one, it makes it look like your spinning off our idea since you have made a pack and since your sprites are same style as mine.... i just had to say that...^_^
Yeah sorry for the sprites but the ghost picture we've taken is the best.
And about the pack: I said myself the one that is been made (NOT MINE) is the best.
All I wanted was something quick and cute - and I've got it.
And for all of those who are waiting to the pack: It's worth waiting!!! I'm having big fun with my pack (witch will NOT be sent to anyone - the rights are resereved [or credits]) and belive me it's lame!!! So think what will happen with there pack!!! (clue: O_O )
Worth waiting...

Best answers
Ok, seems no one agrees to stop spamming the thread.. :laff:

Well, i'm off to work on my model. I probably won't post much on this thread unless something really important happens. (BTW, shijing, I may need your help on my model/pack, i'll PM you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom