Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i mean i made a new body for him

and dont wait for mistery x to give u a draw over, use the exrusion method and look at pics

Best answers
why would u make a new body for him? u mean a skin or the model? cause the replacement body i have for him doesnt get any better

Best answers
I HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK OF PRO. WHY DO U BASE YOUR RELEASING OF MODELS AND PACKS ON A I LIKE U BASIS. IF U HAVE A MODEL THATS GOOD I UNDERSTAND THAT U DONT HAVE TO RELEASE IT BUT WHY DO U TEASE EVERYONE AND TELL THEM YOUR GONNA RELEASE A PACK AND THEN WHEN SOMEBODY FLAMES U U GET OFFENSIVE AND DONT RELEASE THE MODEL/PACK. PRO IM NOT TRYIN TO BE MEAN IM JUST SUGGESTING THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE WANT YOUR MODELS AND U WOULD MAKE A LOT A FRIENDS BY REALASING SOME OF THEM. PLZ GROW UP AND REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE IS A JACKASS AND SOME PEOPLE LOOK TO YOU FOR QUALITY MODELS.
AND ANYWAYS ITS JUST A GAME PEOPLE SO DONT GET SO DAMN MAD.:):p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh... i was sick of spam like this already today OFF TOPIC F00!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about someone of "the team" make a new thread about the gotenks project. and state the there is to be no other talk unless its about the model and everything releated to the model. that way people can be reminded not to go off topic and have to ask questions that have already have been answered.

Best answers
Get it closed, then make a new thread once it is released.. the ammount of spam is pathetic.. even this is spam :S

Scruffie

S
Okay, I can't be arsed going back over the pages, where is the most recent pic of this 'Gotenks'?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Get it closed, then make a new thread once it is released.. the ammount of spam is pathetic.. even this is spam :S
well you made ur zelda thread before there was a model

Best answers
Because I wanted ideas, more input, and help. I'm not saying this should be stopped or anything, just closed and a new thread made, to try hinder the ammount of spam (mostly Moshe). See my angle?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if bryggz wants this thread to magicly dissapear all he has to do it edit his first post and hit the little delete button. but that would be pointless, some people havent been keeping tabs on the models progress and need to catch up.

Best answers
this thread is gonna be closed, not deleted, and thats final, i already pm'd hsu, spam is getting outta hand, another thread will be opened when it is deemed necissary. Until then, hold your tongues and sit on your hands, and wait like good little boys (and girls) :-D

Best answers
Deleting it would also take everyones post count down. All i'm saying is, those of us who are interested in the model and not spamming will go to the new thread.. but this thread has been spammed way too much, mainly by snow (seems to have learnt his lesson) and Moshe... it's a shame it got spammed like that, as no self respecting user wants to wade through 33 pages to find some pictures of an update :p

Best answers
They always close the wrong one's !!! Let them play god on this forum !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom