Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HEHE all shut up.
I think it is gret athat you guys are putting so mutch work into the model your work will pay off.

Best answers
Moshe, that pic you posted didn't have vegeta in it :S

Shijing is right.. stop spamming the thread, it's not your model, and putting someone elses face on it wouldn't make it completely bryggz model would it.. so that would be stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry ssj_gotenks you cant skin him for certain reasons, theres neds vegetto though you can skin for practice.

shijing u can skin map it but i wanna skin it, im going to completely redo it since i got a lot better a since that. it wont take me lnearly as long as the last one though

Best answers
I understand, just thought i'd ask ^_^

I have a link model to make/skin.. that will take up most of my time. Anyway, can't wait to see the remade version, should be sweet :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take ur time guys dont be rushed by the people nagging for the release or pics.

**Off Topic** What do you think of my new sig?

Best answers
off topic- new sig looks great, i like it a lot.

on-topic- soccer just fyi gotenks MIGHT join us in helping with sprites amongst other things, so in our future packs he might contribute. and for the record, this model is NOT ALL from scratch. its base WAS s-bolts ssj2 gohan, but i re-vamped the hair, made the jacket from scratch, and took pieces from all around (which will be in the credits) and compiled it into this bad boy, but im currently not liking it.....and it will receive dramatic improvements :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The next piece of spam I see (I'm looking at you snow and Moshe) I'm closing this thread. Most of the stuff posted on this has just been reiterations of what has already said before (snow). We don't need useless crap. Don't reply to my post, keep to the topic of the model.

Best answers
ok guys what i plan on doing to the model (that ive seen are the only complaints) are to make the pants much more roundish, and to buff his arms a tad, perhaps, i havent heard anythign about the hair (yet) but im displeased with it the more i look at it....so thats gotta change too, btw thx greentaco for steppin in. But think u can more or less threaten them and not my thread? cause its not like i really ask for them to spam....and i wanna keep my thread alive at least till 1.1. + its cool having the biggest mofo in the forum :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only problem I have with the model thus far is his legs being REALLY skinny beef them up aswell then then the model will look alot better.

Best answers
The only problem I had was the face - you couldn't see his nose but the hair & body looked fine to me...
But you choose :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awwwwww c'mon bryggz! you know that sprites is my strongest point! i would be useless if i dont make sprites.... sigh.....:S

Best answers
dont worry i said "might", and dont worry we all have our skills, you sprite and also make sounds so u have "job security" lol. no ones taking over your segment of work im just stating that we might have some variety, cause your good with making those sprites from the jpgs and such, while gotenks makes sigs, which means making them from scratch might not be a problem for him, but either way, i never finalized anything :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh we dont need sprites shijing already has them done

Best answers
Hey, I never said i'm going to make sprites instead of shijing, I meant aswell as shijing.. He is great at editing sprites but as bryggz said I have experience making things from scratch, which may help when you want something totally different. Also, it won't be this pack i'm joining, maybe some of the next ones (if Bryggz lets me ^_^).

The only thing I can see that you can improve on in the model is the eyes on the skin and make the pants poofier (erm, if you know what I mean). The eyes look a little narrow, and the pants look flat.. apart from that it is great.

Best answers
does any1 know for how long this thread has been up?! 1000 POSTS!!!! WAY TOO MUCH!!! R U GOING TO REALESE THE DAMN THING OR NOT?!?!

Best answers
they said theyd release when 1.1 comes out........ read a lil b4 u reply :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man all these people new to this tread will get it closed with the spam they will spew.

Best answers
Bryggz:

Edit your first post so new ppl will know when it'll be released and wont spam!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck on the model I will try top get pics of Gotenks legs to show you what I mean.

Best answers
Originally posted by Moshe Kipod Ham
Edit your first post so new ppl will know when it'll be released and wont spam!!
That is spam...

Originally posted by Snow1586
Man all these people new to this tread will get it closed with the spam they will spew.
That is also spam..

You two, stop it with the one line spam already, you'll get the thread closed by greentaco if you carry on as you are. It's not only annoying for the people who want the model, it is also annoying for people who genuinly want to help with the project as you'll get it closed and there won't be a project to speak of. Stop it.

Ok, *On-Topic* (2 words not used enough on this thread), Are you completely remaking the model or just editing the parts you aren't happy with? Also, are the sprites going to stay the same? (as I thought they looked good). Soccer, your skin, you said you are going to redo it as you have gotten better now, can you try and fix the eyes, abs, and texture the pants a little more? That is all that I see wrong with it.. apart from that the model still rules the models/skins forum. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom