Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realize that it takes time, i'm only asking.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know what i think? i think that there should be no more pics posted. the more pics that are posted the less surprised you will be. i mean there is still more to be surprised about, but personally i dont want to see any ssj3 pics. it will just make it less surprising for me. but people tene to complain when new pics arent posted.

Best answers
Yeah, I see your point, but i'd rather see what I was going to get so I could give them my input, like suggestions on how to improve it etc. That way they could fix any little problems and tweak the skin etc to look great. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you have not really showed any pics of the trans,attacks or flying so I think there is a lot to be supried about I know I will :)

Best answers
lol the hair (i think, and have been told) is quite sufficient for a ssj3 hair for gotenks. I know that it isnt 100% true to show (then again what is) but i find it to look quite badass, and no, its still not a closed mesh through and through, but then again u cant see one side of his hair..(the bottom side, naturally) and guys remember i dont want this to be overhyped we may be going all-out but please keep in mind we're still all amateurs :)

Best answers
Skilled amatuers ;) When you say you are amatuers I think you should remember that most amatuers on here don't listen to criticism and hype up terrible looking work, but as far as i'm concerned you are amatuers who know quality when they see it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm sorry bro, but the freakin' link is broken... If I copy and paste it, it will give me the same result !

You want me to host the pictures for you ?

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
Personnely I would like them to post pics
1) the reason that has already been said
2) I get surprised every time I see a pic and it makes me smile like :D ( :p )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh.... if we showed you pics of everything, when we release it, everything will feel old and already played, nobody will be suprised...thank lord you wont see a post like this again from me soccer and bryggz ^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Yeah, I see your point, but i'd rather see what I was going to get so I could give them my input, like suggestions on how to improve it etc. That way they could fix any little problems and tweak the skin etc to look great. ^_^
that would be the only reason to post pics imo.

Best answers
Yeah, but it won't feel played exactly.. seeing a still picture won't come near playing as the thing.. I mean, it's not the same. All I would say is to post some pics of the actual models as they currently are so we can all give some suggestions before you pack em up ready for animations and release.

Snake, stop asking to host the pics, they have there own sites and Bryggz's runs just fine for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Yeah, but it won't feel played exactly.. seeing a still picture won't come near playing as the thing.. I mean, it's not the same. All I would say is to post some pics of the actual models as they currently are so we can all give some suggestions before you pack em up ready for animations and release.

Snake, stop asking to host the pics, they have there own sites and Bryggz's runs just fine for me.
LOL Finally somrthing we agree on.

A million pictures will never add up to playing the model.

Best answers
Indeed. We agree on alot of things, just we had that whole kinda 'spam' fight thing going on. It's only a forum so no hard feelings is how I think of it ^_^

So, we are or aren't getting pictures? I mean, i'm not too worried about being 'suprised' when I download it.. i'd rather just see what i've been waiting for so I can help you guys improve it.

Best answers
guys quit hypin up my model.....remember the model itself is decent, im focusing on the pack as a whole...cause the more i look at my model...the more i want it released, cause i keep feelin like i can do somethin to it....y'kno.....ack...

Best answers
If there is something you can do to improve apon it, do it.. I mean, after waiting this long you don't want to release something you aren't happy with, that's like torturing yourself (done it before with a few maps). I think your model has got as got the most hype out of any model.. I mean, like, 900 replies.. 30 pages.. 15000 views.. The whole forum is interested in it, and remember.. we are here to give 'constructive criticism' and advise.. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL you have got that right maybe a pic here and there will not hurt dont just flood us with pics.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Just release the damn models ! We're just getting bored with the old once !

Greetz,

Snake-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom