Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Your sooooo right

Originally posted by cold steel
I'm pretty sure you will be stunned if you see the final thing. And don't say someone else his model is way better. These guys have put a lot of effort in this model, so taking it down like you do really isn't nice.
What he said was ugly (not you cold steel)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man that was just BS I wanna see the model ur friend made to see if it even coms close to what they did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*on topic, trust me, the model rocks a million times ingame
*off topic, crist, snow dude, alost every post theres a reply from you, i see how you get 100 posts in 6 days...

Best answers
all one liners :rolleyes:

Ok, I think skinnerfool gets the idea, I mean, at least 5 of you repeated what I tried to get across to him, i think that's enough flaming for anyone..

Best answers
ok guys enough spam-shaming my thread, keep it constructive, the model as of right now is flawless except for these 2 faces on his right ankle that refuse to accept its texture...making them black-ish, no biggy considering u hardly see it in-game, but maybe be fixed by 1.1, if not, whoopie. i did some nice assigning of vertices for the sash that way it moves without having its own joint :) yep and i finished the change_finish animation (he falls to the ground and holds his head) i might make some melee animations for him, and maybe something else might change...? who knows...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he bryggz i just tested the trans animation... make it longer before he spins, he spins too long other than that cool

Best answers
u sure the faster--->faster spin i thought was a nice touch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i dont mean make the spin lower i mean he spins too early

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i find it just fine! i like the sound of the trans finish one

Best answers
did i give u the sounds shijing? i really dont remember doing so.....and soccer i know what u meant...i just meant myself that i thought the spinning made a nice touch, even that early on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the spinning is cool it does give it a nice touch but just add more frames before he spins

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?!?! Tell us how good and flawless it is and thne tell us that we cant not have it?!?! For me it is hard to nag when you speak so highly of it. I hope more models like this one inspire otheres to make TOTAL CONVERSION models to it makes the game alto better.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well bryggz , shijing and soccer are going to continue to make more models, total conversions like this one. but the next time they agree to make a model, they are not going to say what model it is that they are starting. which is good because poeple would nag at them and ask when it will be done.

Best answers
yes and if you really want a little something to ponder about....the next one we work on just might NOT be dbz related :)

Best answers
hey bryggz, where can I get your models at? And if you aren't TOO busy... do you think you could fix some animations for me? My model is all deformed for the animations, it has proper bone assignment and all, but it's just messed up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need a goo site for models...

My trunks goes from normal trunks to NORMAL GOKU?!?!?

LOL It funny

Best answers
Sounds like a cool animation!!!!

Can you give us some pics :confused:
It's been a long time since your last screenshot of him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom