Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
well, whenever you guys decide to release it i'll be happy, cause it sounds like a nice pack worth waiting for =D...

patience is a virtue? =P

Best answers
To snow:

You said you liked more that goku will be changed to Gotenks - Well I think you should try playing with krillin. I just finished a 1 hour game with him (at the end my computer got stucked :laff: )
and belive me - he's not that bad!!!

1) When he changes to his second trans. his scatering beam (or ghost attack) is GREAT!!!! - it kills in almost 1 shot and when turbo - in one shot!!!

2) You know what is a beam fight with scatering beam??!! It's the best thing that can happen to you because:
- If your transformed - you can be easily the strongest
- Anyway you can move after you shot it and this way if your opponent used kamehameha or another controlable shot - you have an opportunity to shoot him again while he's fighting!!!

3) You have all the attacks you need:
- An attack that will surely hit (sombody) (scatering beam)
- An attack that kills in one shot and that you can move with (destructo disk)
- An controlable attack with a high range of damage (kamehameha)

So I think it can be realy good playing with krillin :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you have the model already?

Still I the kame topedoes would so mutch better if Krillin had then that would be the best cuz after he charges them they stay there until they are told to go if the torpedoes looked lke ghost that would be sweet, but then there would be no move for Halo so Krillins good for now.

Best answers
Oh my! we have to release it now! moshe kipod said we should! what have i been thinking????? hes got the right idea!! INT! (my way of saying nooooooooOOOOOOOOO) and by the way, hes replacing KRILLIN not goku, i think ssj3 will be well worth working for at 3 million pl. trust you us guys, this bad boy comes out right after 1.1, so shut the !@#!@%#$&^$%@*&@$^$%^#$^%@$^#$&^$%&*$%*^%*##@$!@#%$@#^$&%$@^$#!%#$@%#$^%$&^$%^$#@!$ ^^^^^^ and it'll be here sooner than u think, and itll be ****ing badass. over and out

***edit-update*** ive made a new long_change animation (transformation animation) ok first he hunches back and flexes his biceps upwards then he folds his arms into his chest, rises into the air and spins.....faster and faster as he rises, then he transforms! sound cool? cause it looks it

Best answers
Originally posted by [STAR]Dark Prin
wHEN ARE U GOING TO RELEASE IT
wHEN ARE U GOING TO LEARN TO READ^^^^ LOOK UP, I SAID AFTER 1.1 IS OUT, READ PREVIOUS POSTS TO LEARN MORE

Best answers
Heres Infomation for you all on the thread

If you want this model they Bryggz and his team are working on for you the people
out of the kindness of there hearts for no reason what so ever
and everyone is saying "Release the model"
over and over again will Probably make them..
not release the model to the public
and also if you want to keep this thread open stay on topic
to many of you are going off-topic and I would hate to have soemone close this thread because of it.

So with that I expect everyone to read this that post's on this thread, and to listen to it.

Best answers
Indeed. You want the model before they plan on releasing it? Then pay the guy and maybe he'll make it for you.. basically i'm trying to say, this thing is free, so stop hassling the makers.. they could always just pull an AzN on you guys and leave you without a model.

If you really want to be supportive of the model then suggest improvements/fixes instead of constantly hassling them. Just posting 'When are you going to release it' won't earn you any respect, nor will it make you look clever. Say something constructive or shut up.

Best answers
for the record, i'll never pull an azn, cause i know that noobs will be noobs, and ill always plan on releasing my work, so dont worry about those things

Best answers
AzN was a Great modeler but was Corupted by people asking For the models when they are they gunna be released, over and over again...He left and took his work with him.
To me he was one of the best modelers ive seen.

No more about this Back on Topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So as soon as Beta 1.1 comes out. SSJ3 Gotenks will be soon to follow.

Best answers
AzN was possibly the greatest modeller... was a shame (as you said) he was corrupted by noobs asking for his work..

I'll be there the day the model is released to give crits and improvment suggestions.. but it means i'll be playing as krillin alot more.. which is a problem for me in itself ^_^

Best answers
Hostile, read the other posts before you post.. They aren't releasing until beta 1.1

Best answers
ok dont get mad BUT could u Test Gotenks when it comes out :) please lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom