Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by gipper
ok dont get mad BUT could u Test Gotenks when it comes out :) please lol
uhh yeah we are testing him...

Best answers
think he means, can he...

and i think i got the answer for that

They dont need any testers besides them selfs

Best answers
glad to see some of you are getting the picture here, thanks for your patience, snow, i'd thank others as well.....but it seems your the one with the dominating amount of posts in this thread, so.......don't worry the wait will be worth it k?

Best answers
The animation sounds great!!! Can't wait!!!!

To Bryggz: Sorry for annoying you - You know I'm crazy!!! So I prommise it won't happen anymore

Off topic: did you notice that each day another page opens??!!
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! O_O

Best answers
update*** made change_finish animation, now i have a brand new seamless animation made by mua ;-D soon to make, generic beam animation/fire, fix up kamikaze ghost and galactic halo animation. dont worry guys by the time 1.1 is out this pack will be worthy of actually addin gotenks to the permanent roster of esf. heheh

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man this model shoun't take long cuz my friend david made a gotenks but he made it for fun and its way better then this model.and i tried to tell him to convert the model for esf but he is too lazy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model had been done for a long while, were just making it better waiting for the 1.1 release

Best answers
Originally posted by Skinnerfool
man this model shoun't take long cuz my friend david made a gotenks but he made it for fun and its way better then this model.and i tried to tell him to convert the model for esf but he is too lazy
Arrogant idiot. Don't post in someone elses thread saying someone elses model is 'Way Better'.. and as soccer said, the model has been done, but they have been putting sprites/sounds/animations together for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Arrogant idiot. Don't post in someone elses thread saying someone elses model is 'Way Better'.. and as soccer said, the model has been done, but they have been putting sprites/sounds/animations together for it.
Really dont put someone elses hard work down. The model has been done for a while now and I bet "David" Only made the model these guys did a TOTAL CONVERSION, making new attachs and new sounds and transformation and new pictures for attack select so read this WHOL tread all 21 pages before you talk crap!

Best answers
snow said everything and then some :) damn right this is a total conversion. skinnerFOOL (emphasis on fool), let me see your friend make nearly as many animations from scratch that we made and then MAYBE ill give a **** about anything you try to "brag about" for other people

anyways......more animations are coming, im changing his charging aura, it just isnt right as it stands...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn right dont put down somones elses work no matter what!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Skinnerfool
I'm pretty sure you will be stunned if you see the final thing. And don't say someone else his model is way better. These guys have put a lot of effort in this model, so taking it down like you do really isn't nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom