Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Can't wait to see these ingame pics.. with the ammount of fixes/edits this model should be perfect by release time.. :yes:

Best answers
You guys need to stop Spamming and Flamming people, id really hate to see this thread get closed after such a long time, and such a great model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soccer28jp if you need someone to take screen shots with just im and I will help you out.

Best answers
man ok i know i wasnt hear for the whole thing but wowo i cant wait gotenks is my 2nd fav cause trunks is my first but yeah so when ever woul dbe great

Best answers
by "big plans" i mean me and soccer and shijing are going to make more total conversion packs, and they're not always gonna be dbz related :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not dbz related? does that mean not DBZ at all or like DB, DBGT?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grrr he means non anything to do with dragonball z gt anything...it will be for esf though

im gonna host some pics of gotenks in the normal version

Best answers
this model sounds great!, cant wait to see it in action, btw its good your working on it till after 1.1 things always turn out a lot better when you put more effort into them , take as long as you guys want itll only make the model that much better, good luck

Best answers
lol i hope the release goes as good as i hope as i imagine...i guess im just too much of a stingy ******* to try and appreciate our work....cause i always see room for improvement lol......y'know what ill host some freakin game pics...gimme a few...
better yet ill host some pics of animations from hlviewer so u can see their anims...

Best answers
i made him do somersaults like sonic the hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom