Best answers
plz rate this sig below i will change itabout every week or somewhere around there ..... butt between 1-10 will u plz tell me what u think my Rate of my sig is.... :rolleyes: Thnx :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats because there is no bg =]

Edit: Well I lied, there is a bg, but it is too plain imo.

The text is a little too hard to read in the sig. Also, the 2 trunks pics are blended badly and are muddled with each other. I would say around 5 / 10 for these reasons.

Best answers
yeah i kinda realy suck at makeing background do u know where i can get some tutorials????.... ryoko i like your BG's alot do u know where i could get a tut.... or wat do u use?????/

EDIT
is the font color better??? more readable?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Must only be me but i just cant see it, even after I go right to the lnik it still will not show up.

Best answers
ok ok..... guyz this is a new sig.... and hsu (scary ass avatar ;) ) u couldnt see it cuz i deleted it i got a new siggy poo now ;)... BETTER?????

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one u got now is about a 6, the background doesnt blend well with the pics

Best answers
i'd give it an 8/10 as well, i kinda like the faint background it makes the trunks in the middle stand out more, but i would find a different font for the text, i think it looks kinda funky :)

Best answers
thats cuz u f00's aint gangsta....... ;) i like tag fonts :p

butt i'll make one cuz i gotta admit that i hate that BG with those pics =\ ..... well i hope u like my new one :p

Best answers
NEW SIG..... i like it i would rate it a 8/10 :p... only been makein sigs for 2 weeks... so i suck realy bad

Best answers
Shadow Warriors text should be removed looks good otherwise 9/10

Best answers
umm....

For someone who has only been making links for a couple weeks its great. But i don't like the text, it's just to hard to read. And it a lil to big.

Best answers
OK OK OK..... new sig guyz i am pretty sure this is one of my best sigs yet.... :D and thnx TO MY HOMMIE SSJ OVERKILL for teaching me to make these l33t bg's!!!!!!!!!!! thnx man! anywayz wat u think of new siggy?

Best answers
Hey every one was thinking of makeing a sig web site with some friends... and if u could help me thx... MSN- [email protected]
aim-smokerweedman420

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok 8/10 I suppose I like the Background and the Vegeta pic, just the trunks pic is low quality.

Best answers
NEW AND BEST SIG..... BG was made by macro gamer though

Best answers
not bad but there's somthing weird behing the 2nd trunk's fance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom