Best answers
its about 1053 polys, yeah i think i will post a flatshaded when i get a minute

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
ok jerk im just learning how to skin nice constructive criticism, btw that pics about a week old, thats an older skin, but still i wonder why people like areku have to be jerks instead of saying "fix this or that"
man... try to understand me... im not saying its a bad model... im juss saying that obviously the skin doesnt look too great, and skinning is really hard... im juss saying alot of people look at a model and judge it by the appearance of the skin... I think you would get a better answer from people if u showed the un-skinned version... alot of people dont know a thing about models and its hard to tell a good model when the skin doesnt look nice... I model... and making custom models is easy, making model for existing characters is difficult, because its hard to make the model look like the characters... especially considering the character is 2d and ur model has to be 3d... my post wasnt meant to be hurtfull or rude, I was just stating the way the skin clouds the models appearance... with a good skin your model would look nice... but its best to start off modeling origional characters rather then modeling after a 2d character, that is very hard to capture his shapes and exact look... u understand? can you show an un-skinned model please???

Best answers
....ok sorry if i blew up, i just dont like it when i hear people say stuff like "dont skin ur own models, u suck" now that u explained what u meant, its not too offensive, ill post some flatshaded pics, but right now geocities page builder is bein ***, so i cant right now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by USSJ3-Vegeta
lol hibiki isnt bashing anything lol.......
well i am

dmz models blow big time, mr smos the worst, i think this model is better then most of dmz

Best answers
thanks tepus, i kinda agree, smos models all seem to have alot of holes in them, he seems to think he and azn are better than vassago, i mean i know i suck at modeling right now, at least i dont try to lie and say im awsome at it, oh well hes an ok guy tho

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tepus . . . no bashing DMZ . . . or it's a warning. Nighthawk already said it on this thread. So it won't be said again. ;/

Best answers
thats one Nice Model! Beter then ANYTHNG i can do!!!

Well Done!

G-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom