Best answers
this is my second model and skin, the head i just modified my ssj goku head because it was about perfect already, well tell me what u think, am i gettin better or worse?SSJ Vegetto

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thats pritty good looking for a second model/skin with a little touching up it would look really good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model could use touch up as well cause u can planly see tons of wasted polys and stuff that doesnt look quite right

makes it look like a dmz model :talk: lol

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
lmao hibik, it does need some touching up, he's right about that too, but it is a very good second model.

Best answers
Anyone could have a skill at modelin, I sucked at first, now I'm getting better, it's just that MS3D is GH3Y! (Won't lemme save no more, even though I registered) By the way, FAT ASS! lol just kiddin, FME Nice for your second model, and skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bashing dmz just saying it looks like it was made by the dmz modelers

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indirectly that's bashing :rolleyes: , nothing wrong with the model just that u compare someones second model + skin to ppl who made models for a long time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how is it bashing! i just said it has the same style as a dmz model

Best answers
lol hibiki isnt bashing anything lol.......next time read and think before you start jumping to conclusions....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah everyone always bashes me i say good job and i get flamed for doing something >_<

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
the model could use touch up as well cause u can planly see tons of wasted polys and stuff that doesnt look quite right

correct me if I'm wrong but u didn't say anything about style?

U pointed to things that make it look wrong and say that that makes it look like a dmz model

Best answers
u shouldnt skin your model... cuz its a ****ty skin... and its harder to judge the model when you can only see the skinn

Best answers
ok jerk im just learning how to skin nice constructive criticism, btw that pics about a week old, thats an older skin, but still i wonder why people like areku have to be jerks instead of saying "fix this or that"

Best answers
thats not bad at all for a second try. but u should finish the model first before skinning. how many polys is it. post a picture of it flatshaded. nice job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom