Best answers
i need your critz. This is the 3thd time i use photoshoop so i am the bigest n00b in it... but here is my new sig/avantar

SIG:
AVANTAR:

This Web banner i made for a CS clan:

And at last my avantar i use in the "CS" forums

so... what do you guys think?
// ZioN

Best answers
I don't like the first two ....

nor that sig for CS ...

But I like those banners... good job ;)

Best answers
bah... :tired: :S ....
heheh okej thx.

i like your Sigy locks verry 1337

// zion ;/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your avatar should be 64x64. Don't make them long like you have it there. Your sig and avatar is alright, but there's really no main point to focus on.

Best answers
It's good for a start. The color blending looks a little off, it may be that you add a deeper range of blue, or convert the source imagery to grayscale then saturate it with blue. Just tinker with it until it flows a little better. Also, whenever you make something with type in it, put some serious thought into what font you use. The type should have some kind of relation to what your making, maybe it mimics curves of forms you use in the background, maybe it follows the visual theme, maybe it contrasts with the visual theme, but there should be some relationship. In this case you probably don't want to use a type style that looks like brushstrokes on a BG that has a loose techinical feel to it. You could try something as simple as say: Futura/Univers, even Microgamma. Again, tinker with the styles until you find something that fits. Design isn't really an exact science, actually now that I think about it I wouldn't even call it a science. I usually go through dozens of alterations on small and large things before I find what I'm looking for.

Best answers
yah, the top ones are actually a bit filled TO much ...ya gotta get more of the background allive, and finish the sig with one Character in it ....

If ya really wanna put more of em in art, it should be in a wallpaper .... or really well blended in the background .... but most of it depends on how the background looks ...

Best answers
Look like they are straight from a tutorial... Keep workin with photoshop you'll get better! :yes:

Best answers
heheh thx all.. ill try to get betther :tired: ;D thx for all the help guys i love you all :p :tired: :fight: :D O_O

// zion

Retired
Best answers
the CS ones look nice. just dont use .bmp for images its not meant for sigz ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom