Best answers
This is my second model ever with my first skin ever... I know there are problems this way and that... but I'm satisfied I guess...
Um, if someone can tell me... I'm using 3ds Max 4... on all the multiple uvw unwraps I saved the thing (uvw)... was that neccessary for each one? also.. I have a modifier stack that could touch outerspace! it goes kinda like

uvw unwrap
uvw map
edit mesh
uvw unwrap
uvw map
edit mesh

and it continues like 30 more times... do I just leave it like that?

but here it is

http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/chewygumm/SkinnedMaru.html

Peace:idea:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty good for a second model, but the sin is a bit sketchy

Best answers
Originally posted by RZAtheRZARECTOR
This is my second model ever with my first skin ever... I know there are problems this way and that... but I'm satisfied I guess...
Um, if someone can tell me... I'm using 3ds Max 4... on all the multiple uvw unwraps I saved the thing (uvw)... was that neccessary for each one? also.. I have a modifier stack that could touch outerspace! it goes kinda like

uvw unwrap
uvw map
edit mesh
uvw unwrap
uvw map
edit mesh

and it continues like 30 more times... do I just leave it like that?

but here it is

http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/chewygumm/SkinnedMaru.html

Peace:idea:
just select the model, right click oon it and then go down to the bottom option(cant remember which one) and then click the one at the top of bar that comes out(i think its collapse stack, i forget)

Best answers
lol i think its pretty good for a first or second try im not sure why he has breast lol maybe its a female.

Best answers
Well if you could think past the fact... that hes at a side view, and you can still see the other arm... his arm is just shaded... and thats not a breast!

Best answers
Originally posted by RZAtheRZARECTOR
Well if you could think past the fact... that hes at a side view, and you can still see the other arm... his arm is just shaded... and thats not a breast!
If you say so lmao :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom