my first model and reskin please check it out

Best answers
ok heres the truth it looks like **** man....its ok for first try butt man u need to blend dem holes in bro...butt good first try...i like face an stuff jus dem holes bug my eyez out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the holes really spoil it. Looks like he has had a few beams shot right through him and he should be dead. Instead, you should try cracks and stuff

Best answers
And why exactly is the 'shoulder pads' pointed? Don't forget credits....

Best answers
its not bad it needs improving a bit get rid off the holes they make it crap.. also try and improve the sholder pads to pointy..
other wize gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If its a battle damaed vegeta your trying to make, having the pads look like this would be pretty cool

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lol that doesn't look like a battle damaged vegeta
looks like Vegeta after growing up in the projects and not making his drug deliveries :p

Best answers
ok i joind yhoo and now what do i do to post my pics? (just a small question dont need to close the thread)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's really little, but from what I can see it is better,

and you need to give credits pronto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! funny man... HAHA i cant stop laughing.. The blood looks good, the armor could use a little work, but overall its ok.. I mean its hilarious, but its ok. The armor needs to connect, int the pics its like too high up or something.. but HAHA. Not bad for your first edit.

Best answers
ok i see you hate it k i understand but im not giving up im gona do a better 1 so please write what is wrong exectly ok and ill try and fix it
just tell me one thing is the skin good (face and body)

Best answers
the blak holes man thats it thats all that was rong it looked like he was swiss cheese or some ****.... wif out dem hoels i would prolly use it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom