My edits!

Best answers
Cool i hope the pack is ready soon. Do you have a website with your models on it?

Best answers
so umm cracker jack do u have a site or something :confused: and are they out cuz i luv your Edits. There great but i dont know how to get them?!?!?!

almostdeleted

A
No, I dont have a site, but im gonna try and get in touch with spin and get a user/pw so i can uplaod my edits freely after I finish them.. Just sit tite a little longer ^^

And yes... maybe some more edits may be coming your way ^^

BYW, here is a taste for you guys.. its the gohan and Vegeta.. A new vegeta..

http://www.geocities.com/oddball231/MYEDITS.zip

Copy and paste

I still have some animations for the goku I have to fix.

Best answers
hey cracker love the edits, but while i was trying out ur gohan (havent used vegeta yet) i found a few things that were kind of wierd....

1. Gohan stands like a cowboy
2. He runs like hes in a marching band
3. and when he does kamehameha, he does the form in a jerky motion!

But everything else is good! i love the edits u did with the hair, he looks like gohan alright ingame!

almostdeleted

A
Those can not be fixed.

1. Its because of the old animations, thats how he stands, I cant help that
2. He runs that way because of the baggear pants, I did not touch the animations
3. looks fine to me..

Best answers
me to its damn good. I think u juss have fun wit comming up u new idea's. very nice job on that edit.

Best answers
Great job man! You are the master ed1t0r. (P.S. Whats Cooler? Never seen him I dun think.)

Best answers
i think the cell juniors wings are a little too big as well, so once u make the wings and legs smaller, it will be a very good model indeed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Koola (or Cooler in the ghey english version) is Frieza's older and stronger brother.

When Goku was launched from planet Vegeta, Koola ignored the pod instead of destroying it, then left Frieza to destroy the planet.

Best answers
make the legs sorter and the upper body a little smaller and it will be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom