Best answers
I have both, but which one is easier to start on? I have never made models before and i want to start but i dont know which one i should use. I have 3d Studio Max 4. Thanks

Best answers
MS3D is less complex, and more user friendly IMO. I would use that.

Best answers
definetly milkshape, if ucant figure out milkshape, thers no way ur gonna figure out 3dmax, max is easier but only when u know how to use the millions of tools u need, milkshape on the other hand has very few tools and is alot easier to figure out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
max

3ds max man all the way!As soon as you get the camera view downpack you will get rolling

Best answers
trust me dude i talk to this guy on AIM, he really needs to do milkshape, unless ur really computer literate ur not gonna do well with max right off the bat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh

oh so the guy must be kinda slow.Well MS all the way buddy:yes:

BTW.i'll skin the ssj3 goku when ever my pc gets fixed:\

Best answers
grr why am i so retarded??

holy crap I may sound like a total idiot but i dont care. Why the hell can I not find a tutorial for making a model!?!?I have searched for everything. Nothing has a step by step tutorial for me to understand what the hell im doing ;(

Best answers
So... you managed to miss the sticky on the top of this forum??

Go here to read the thread.. and don't worry about sounding like a n00b just because you can't model, not alot of people can.

Best answers
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm hoping do become a good modeler. I just need a tutorial and some luck lol. Well Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom